Game Development: An Arrow to the Knee

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: An Arrow to the Knee

Postby MarcusXDead » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 pm

I see, didn't pay attention before for some reason.
I checked three random patches before asking, and all of them contained silver and gold rewards.
^The wall of text^
MarcusXDead

Postby Witgang » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:02 pm

the barter pole ability to put /take items from piles seemed like a great way of semi automating lots of tedious repetitive tasks like silk farming, cheese making and moving piles of stuff around .
i was so happy about the change that i even decided to buy a 1 year silver sub for my alt .. two weeks pass by and they take it away... can i get a refund and quit this grind fest for good please?
Witgang

Postby VDZ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:53 pm

Witgang wrote:the barter pole ability to put /take items from piles seemed like a great way of semi automating lots of tedious repetitive tasks like silk farming, cheese making and moving piles of stuff around .
i was so happy about the change that i even decided to buy a 1 year silver sub for my alt .. two weeks pass by and they take it away... can i get a refund and quit this grind fest for good please?

loftar wrote:
Artemiswhb wrote:Does this mean you can no longer take from and give from stockpiles as noted in the previous update?

Right, now that you mention it, it probably does mean that. That was entirely unintentional, the intention was just to disable them from putting items into ovens and such things. I'll have to look at that.

If it's that important to people, perhaps you can convince loftar to just revert the fix for now until it gets a more proper fix?
VDZ

Postby kabuto202 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 am

I get that this isn't a popular opinion around these parts: but I would really love death changes that make this game playable without a poop sock level of 24/7 dedication. But that's cause I'm a filthy casual I suppose.
kabuto202

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:54 pm

kabuto202 wrote:I get that this isn't a popular opinion around these parts: but I would really love death changes that make this game playable without a poop sock level of 24/7 dedication. But that's cause I'm a filthy casual I suppose.

its close to impossible for you to die now unless you have like 40% of your hhp missing. this is effectively just like being immortal but with extra rng steps.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby kabuto202 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:40 pm

Good.
kabuto202

Postby MightySheep » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:51 am

>not having a poop sock in 2020 :roll:

this game sure has gone downhill with all these filthy casuals hanging around
MightySheep

Postby kabuto202 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:16 am

Sorry we're just not as kewl as all of 1337 hardc0re PvPers. You should demand that the Jobtar give you your own super elite server with a super hardcore ruleset that only real gamers like yourselves can play on and turn the other one into a casul kiddie farmville simulator. You know, so our casulness doesn't rub off on you.
kabuto202

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:29 pm

kabuto202 wrote:Sorry we're just not as kewl as all of 1337 hardc0re PvPers. You should demand that the Jobtar give you your own super elite server with a super hardcore ruleset that only real gamers like yourselves can play on and turn the other one into a casul kiddie farmville simulator. You know, so our casulness doesn't rub off on you.

do you ever wonder why the game dies out when conflict goes stale? because the games population gets fueled by conflict with out it this game is just a boring and tedious version of better farming simulators. this games strongest point is its social aspect of how players interact with each other.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Do you ever wonder that "games dies" is true only for 50-100 ppl? have you ever seen jorb or loftar said, "oh, it seems like the game is dead, what should we do to make it alive?"
And just because you think "games population gets fueled by conflict" it doesn't mean it is so. More than that - those "conflicts" are number 1 reason why most ppl rage-quit the game.
And while "strongest point is its social aspect of how players interact with each other" is true for any MMO-game, those "interactions" shouldn't be narrowed to "killing each other"
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements