Prelude: World 12

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Prelude: World 12

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:30 pm

MightySheep wrote:being bottlenecked by fishing was the most tedious thing for me, everything stems from fishing and I really hate it with a passion

razfen wrote:I think what he meant is the general consensus about doing them being totally unfun and RNG-based.

That's what I'm saying, both good examples, general and specific. I know there's a lot of commentary on them in C&I, but it's hard to fix a problem if you don't provide any specifics and just complain. Point to a thread or post you've made in the past, a thread you support, or give something here that can be pinned down for a potential change.

borka wrote:honestly a very very very bad timing ... those that weren't screaming for wipe and played just started their spring preps after winter depression ... and get sledgehammered ...

anyways i won't see my 10 yrs HnH anniversary then this year ...

The timing on wipes has never been good. When there's ideas to be worked into the game to hopefully bring some balance, you just have to reset, and they come when they come.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby stya » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:31 pm

julian12it wrote:Can we make credos less cancerous maybe?

This please would be nice.
stya

Postby borka » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:37 pm

MagicManICT wrote: and they come when they come.

well said ;) ... anyways i'm out ...
borka

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:38 pm

borka wrote:
MagicManICT wrote: and they come when they come.

well said ;) ... anyways i'm out ...

Wish you luck with whatever you do. Hope to see you back here for the next. I'm not sure about all these changes myself, but maybe it'll be a good direction.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby razfen » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:39 pm

MagicManICT wrote:That's what I'm saying, both good examples, general and specific. I know there's a lot of commentary on them in C&I, but it's hard to fix a problem if you don't provide any specifics and just complain. Point to a thread or post you've made in the past, a thread you support, or give something here that can be pinned down for a potential change.

I don't see the need to provide links when it's a known thing. The devs know, I know, you know, and pretty much everyone knows about the state of these things not being where they should be.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:42 pm

razfen wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:That's what I'm saying, both good examples, general and specific. I know there's a lot of commentary on them in C&I, but it's hard to fix a problem if you don't provide any specifics and just complain. Point to a thread or post you've made in the past, a thread you support, or give something here that can be pinned down for a potential change.

I don't see the need to provide links when it's a known thing. The devs know, I know, you know, and pretty much everyone knows about the state of these things not being where they should be.

Sure, but things do get overlooked and lost. Everyone misses good points in the noise and doesn't notice them until they get pointed out again. Just posting general malaise about something doesn't really make a point, just brings the mood down.
MagicManICT

Postby Tamalak » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Once a "Power Level" increase has been initiated, there is a 24 RL hour delay, during which nothing happens.
After the 24 hour period concludes, there is an 8 RL hour weakness window during which the claim's "Power Level" counts as zero.

Can inspecting the claim also tell us if the claim is in the '24 hour nothing period'? Otherwise attackers won't get a heads up as to when the window of opportunity will happen.
Tamalak

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:45 pm

jorb wrote:[*] After the 24 hour period concludes, there is an 8 RL hour weakness window during which the claim's "Power Level" counts as zero.

There are gonna be bots logged out outside of villages spam-inspecting to spot that 8h timer, inspecting it has to be locked behind siegecraft or something
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Lalaxx » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Lalaxx

Postby snapko1 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 pm

While buffs to archery(bows) is nice, having some MM reliant cards for combat deck or even stance :shock: would be nice addition of archery to combat system :lol:
snapko1

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements