Prelude: World 12

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Prelude: World 12

Postby razfen » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:19 pm

Is hunting fixed? Are quests fixed?
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby Vigilance » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:20 pm

just make sure map gen changes actually improve the ore gen for this new world or im probably not gonna make it more than a few weeks
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Omnipotent » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:21 pm

Lots of promising changes! Should be interesting to see the new map generation.

Hyped for World 12!
Omnipotent

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:22 pm

julian12it wrote:Can we make credos less cancerous maybe?

Like? Some specific examples of what you don't like would help. If you have a post in C&I about it, sharing the link of your old post would be appropriate here.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby razfen » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:23 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

Like? Some specific examples of what you don't like would help. If you have a post in C&I about it, sharing the link of your old post would be appropriate here.

I think what he meant is the general consensus about doing them being totally unfun and RNG-based.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby borka » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:24 pm

honestly a very very very bad timing ... those that weren't screaming for wipe and played just started their spring preps after winter depression ... and get sledgehammered ...

anyways i won't see my 10 yrs HnH anniversary then this year ...

your game
borka

Postby svino » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:26 pm

If theres no spiraling and no crop q growing, then what do you do after 3 months?

There has to be something that will make you want to login and do something other than feeding your character?
svino

Postby MightySheep » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:26 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

being bottlenecked by fishing was the most tedious thing for me, everything stems from fishing and I really hate it with a passion
MightySheep

Postby Leviwulf » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:28 pm

svino wrote:If theres no spiraling and no crop q growing, then what do you do after 3 months?

There has to be something that will make you want to login and do something other than feeding your character?

Obviously your mandatory login to maintain your claim tier.
Leviwulf

Postby bmjclark » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:29 pm

Doesn't that siege change just bring us right back to having 1 village enclosed by another being the safe way to go. If you offset the times that you upgrade your power level in the 2 villages you never have to worry about the 8 hour vulnerability period (IE, if your outer ring gets destroyed, who cares your inner village is still fine. Alternatively your inner village is getting the power level upgrade but your outer village is still solid). This just seems to fuck hermits who don't want to bother with all that hard.
Last edited by bmjclark on Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements