Game Development: Garden Bell

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Garden Bell

Postby Baldarich » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:59 pm

shubla wrote:You can still have 1 alt in kicksled and double your attack power, making you much more stronger than somebody with only a single character in the kicksled.

Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:03 pm

loftar wrote:
Nightdawg wrote:So I can't attack people not on my ship, but if someone is on land, they can attack me?

Pretty much, yes.

loftar wrote:
abt79 wrote:Can people attack from other craft (snek, rowboat, dugout, raft or knarr)?

Yes.

if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby czaper2 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:03 pm

Are Cavebulbs still going to make flower stockpiles?
Last edited by czaper2 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
czaper2

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 pm

okay, I won't let you do this idiotic "fix" behind the scenes of retarded shubla's action!
NOONE asked you to change the pots - remove this change. Stop trying to make gardeners' life even more painful. go on and make this fucking credo by yourself - maybe then you'll realize these ppl suffered enough.
REVERT THE G-POTS capacity!!!

For noobs (and devs, obviously) -every time you replant herbs in pots you use better mulch from fertilizers. and no one will be happy to accidentally put 5th current mulch and ruin the whole 3 cycles. this is not QoL-change. it's just another pain-in-the ass change from "we don't play our game" devs. stop it. please
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby nero1141 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Enjoyment_2 wrote:okay, I won't let you do this idiotic "fix" behind the scenes of retarded shubla's action!
NOONE asked you to change the pots - remove this change. Stop trying to make gardeners' life even more painful. go on and make this fucking credo by yourself - maybe then you'll realize these ppl suffered enough.
REVERT THE G-POTS capacity!!!

For noobs (and devs, obviously) -every time you replant herbs in pots you use better mulch from fertilizers. and no one will be happy to accidentally put 5th current mulch and ruin the whole 3 cycles. this is not QoL-change. it's just another pain-in-the ass change from "we don't play our game" devs. stop it. please

but you alwas had option to "clean" the pots.

why so serious?
nero1141

Postby xzo » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:06 pm

jorb wrote:[*] Issuing a Realm Challenge now increases a counter. Every time you successfully take down a Challenged enemy cairn, the counter is decreased. The counter decreases over time as well. The higher the counter is, the more Realm Challenges cost to issue. The idea being to increase incentives to actually try to win challenges.
[*] Building a Realm Authority Object now costs authority. The cost increases over the 40 first Realm Authority Objects you build, up to a maximum of 15k authority per object.
Enjoy!

awesome change in terms of challenges, it still doesn't prevent naked alts from building cairns but it is a step in right direction
My mother told me Someday I would buy
Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores
Stand up high in the prow Noble barque I steer
Steady course for the haven Hew many foe-men,
hew many foe-men
xzo

Postby Tamalak » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:07 pm

As others keep mentioning, just let only the driver of a ship attack..
Tamalak

Postby Uriel » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:09 pm

jeeez.. people, You really can't be satisfied? Everything is wrong in opinion of most of You.. shame!
Uriel

Postby algeralith » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:09 pm

jorb wrote:[*] Building a Realm Authority Object now costs authority. The cost increases over the 40 first Realm Authority Objects you build, up to a maximum of 15k authority per object.

This just encourages more tendrils when building realms. It is kind of pointless wasting authority on cairns when they are not going to be able to pay themselves back.
In that regard, it sort of seems like a bad direction to go into. I thought you guys wanted to encourage more complete expansion of areas.
algeralith

Postby ulbu » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:09 pm

I still don't understand why there are people who like to ruin other's peaceful game.
ulbu

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements