Game Development: Circle the Wagon

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Circle the Wagon

Postby Slowwalker » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:51 am

A sensitive question about mechanics ... How and what does a horse eat while the Wagon is in Encamp and the horse is hidden?
Slowwalker

Postby Lalaxx » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 am

Slowwalker wrote:A sensitive question about mechanics ... How and what does a horse eat while the Wagon is in Encamp and the horse is hidden?

good question. maybe make horse eat swill from bucket inside wagon or food trough. dunno if possible to implement
Lalaxx

Postby MikeOfDragon » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:09 pm

Slowwalker wrote:A sensitive question about mechanics ... How and what does a horse eat while the Wagon is in Encamp and the horse is hidden?

I was going to ask the same thing, hopefully they can eat while encamped.
jordancoles wrote:I'm a genius so I've never done this personally, but I can see how some people might accidentally click on the wrong box
MikeOfDragon

Postby vatas » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:46 pm

I wouldn't object to wagon having a special 2x2 inventory that only takes a bucket of swill that the horse can eat from while encamped. Assuming this isn't too convoluted.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby sabinati » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:55 am

close enough, give hat please
sabinati

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:16 pm

sabinati wrote:close enough, give hat please

Woah! Statute of limitations on that shit, dawg.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Schattengaenger » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Been away for merely 2 weeks to play New World in the preview event and now this? An update everybody enjoys? Even enjoyment_2?! What witchcraft is this?

To be real tho: Very nice update, and I am very much looking forward to that addition to alchemy tables and their variable materials.
Schattengaenger

Postby Stoneface » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:13 am

Alchemy tables used variable materials since it was implemented IIRC
Stoneface

Postby vatas » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:01 am

Stoneface wrote:Alchemy tables used variable materials since it was implemented IIRC

Yes, but they meant that with the new system, the things placed on the table could have variable materials as well.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Gelom90 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:57 pm

How to break camp wagon?
I had the imprudence to put the master key inside the wagon

camp at my village claim
Gelom90

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements