Game Development: Mushroom Circle

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Mushroom Circle

Postby GamingRAM » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:58 am

Neato, a new reason to keep hunting for WWW.

Still waiting on name/date engravings onto crafted stuff.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby Agrik » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:19 am

shubla wrote:Yeah somebody could also plant 1000x1000 field of shit q crops to reduce chances of somebody getting his high q stuff.
Probability of each Q can have a cap, or a diminishing return, and count plants being harvested.

loftar wrote:in the meantime, you can technically make it with :act craft claycuckoou.
I start to wonder if the whole game can be played by the means of chat commands only... :roll:
Agrik

Postby iamahh » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 am

the cuckoo sound is neat, hold Ctrl for that extra bass
iamahh

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:42 am

Neat, now we can hopefully retire quality farming bot. Kinda funny that it got entirely reworked within the last month xd

good update
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby abt79 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:32 am

>wwws capped by farming

Nice, makes some kind of sense i guess

>wwws get q from random players' crops

I'll admit this does seem a little pointless since looting other people's bases is an easy enough way to catch up on crop q. Doubly so since I know plenty of players quit this world once their crops hit the local limit. Anyways yay for a single generation of super-cropcircled q400 carrots

>big thing being worked on

oooh finally object controlled objects, or w13, or both?? hype

good patch
abt79

Postby Roxaereon » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:42 am

Can't wait till W13 drops since I can finally subscribe. I'm looking forward to more game-changing updates though. Something that keeps worlds from being dead as it ages.
World 10 - Villager - STK
World 11 - Lawspeaker - Krysaro
World 12 - Lawspeaker - Neimrahava
Roxaereon

Postby Sekhet » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:29 am

Dumb question, but as WWW is capped by farming, does it means it's now perc*farm instead of perc*surv to find it?
Sekhet

Postby stickman » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:43 am

I know your not going to do this...

but you really need to update the User Interface... no one is updating the custom clients anymore and its several days until we can find someone who can undo your update or merge changes... and instead of playing with default client there are a bunch of people who would rather not play (especially this late in the world)

you seriously need to think about spending a few weeks implementing alot of quality of life improvements the other clients have. I know you guys have your specific style but when i load the default client to get something done right after an update its a huge shock
stickman

Postby jorb » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:03 am

stickman wrote:you seriously need to think about spending a few weeks implementing alot of quality of life improvements the other clients have. I know you guys have your specific style but when i load the default client to get something done right after an update its a huge shock

We made several patches to that effect last year. Feel entirely free to suggest particular improvements.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:23 am

Sekhet wrote:Dumb question, but as WWW is capped by farming, does it means it's now perc*farm instead of perc*surv to find it?

It's never been perc*surv, it's perc*exploration, which almost certainly hasn't changed.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements