Game Development: Ghost Apple Gelatin

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Ghost Apple Gelatin

Postby Lalaxx » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:49 pm

eden234 wrote:Hope that bigger thing is a world reset :roll: :D

no please. I just got my life back on track.
Lalaxx

Postby KwonChiMin » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:30 pm

jorb wrote:Doing stellar, thank you. No negative life reasons. :)

Mazel tov!
KwonChiMin

Postby jacob232 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:04 am

mmmmm, take your time with that bigger project. Im still working out my new base design, i wanna at least have a solid picture of the finished product before the end of the world that way i can quickly rebuild it!
so this one time at band camp.............
jacob232

Postby killette2 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:08 am

Grand Haruspex decay? I wasn't aware of such a feature, could someone elaborate a little on this?
killette2

Postby delsus » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:52 am

Decay for items, if they have no percentage, is the time it takes for them to disappear when left on the ground.
Fast decay items are entrails, and long decay are rugs.
delsus

Postby vatas » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:36 am

Don't try to store items by dropping them on ground, I remember people laughing at somebody who posted on forums about losing their sword this way back in legacy.

These days, stockpiles are safe on claimed ground, and you can store most equipment by placing them on house wall for quick and easy access. (although if you have a house, the optimal setup is to fill it with as many cupboards as possible.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby shubla » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:47 pm

Would becool to get some hints of whats coming or at least a date!!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby crowe » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:47 pm

jorb wrote:If there's anything in particular anyone would like to see discussed, you can always make a thread and/or PM me.

Idk. Generally, if you give us good ideas well formulated, we do try to act upon them. There is very little prestige or w/e involved in our internal process, and our discussions are nigh on exclusively centered around formulating good mechanics.

Tit physics
Someone had to say it the game isn't complete without tit physics.

The game needs big jiggly boobs
crowe

Postby satinembers » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:45 pm

Necroing this since I didn't see an answer when I searched, but is cave slime knowledge needed to make jelly items with gelatin? I crafted gelatin but it didn't unlock any recipes, and I have mining, hunting, farming and baking learned which the wiki says are requirements for those items.
satinembers

Postby DreadKatak » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:10 pm

satinembers wrote:Necroing this since I didn't see an answer when I searched, but is cave slime knowledge needed to make jelly items with gelatin? I crafted gelatin but it didn't unlock any recipes, and I have mining, hunting, farming and baking learned which the wiki says are requirements for those items.

No, it isn't. You should be able to get Jelly Cake, Meat-in-Jelly, and Mushrooms in Jelly assuming, you've discovered meat, and mushrooms, or in the case of Jelly Cake, flour, and rendered fat.
DreadKatak

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements