A Plea for Moderation

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby Ø » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:42 pm

Harunobu wrote:And there's one more. That's why this place needs a purge. You are all sticking up for each other. And all of you are shitposting and attacking me.

Instead of picking up and making more high quality posts, one guy is complaining about me, threatening me, lying about me. And then his friend comes out of the woodwork with just a 3 word insult.

This is absolutely pathetic behaviour on all levels. Just stop. Don't post if you have nothing of any value to provide.

Wait, wait, wait... You think I have friends here? I wouldn't mind making friends here, but given the type of people that frequent these forums I'm not sure I'd like to associate with most people here.

YOUR behavior is the reason why people respond to you the way they do. It doesn't make what we do right or good; just funny.

Also, you have made multiple posts stating that you will ban and purge these forums in multiple threads. You've either lost your fucking mind, you're just after attention, or you're actually doing it for a laugh yourself to see how much shitposting you can get people to do. It could be something else or a combination of sorts, but it all comes back to your own behavior. If you don't like the responses you get, perhaps, try a different approach.

TL;DR
shut up retard
Ø

Postby Harunobu » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:45 pm

Yes, I will ban you. You just insulted me for no reason. You got to be kidding me.
Harunobu

Postby Dawidio123 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:06 pm

Harunobu wrote:Yes, I will ban you. You just insulted me for no reason. You got to be kidding me.

There was plenty of reason, retard.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby abt79 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:47 pm

aha the old “there’s a secret cabal of trolls who hate me specifically and for no good reason” strategy

please take your meds
abt79

Postby ricky » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:05 pm

delete C&I its disingenuous to let people think their opinions matter
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Postby maze » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:49 pm

gifs and moving images were "banned" from the forums once. Lets keep it like that~ If im not allowed to use em, these fools should not be able too either.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby grumgrumganoe » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:45 am

grumgrumganoe

Postby Dawidio123 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:15 pm

maze wrote:Image

gifs and moving images were "banned" from the forums once. Lets keep it like that~ If im not allowed to use em, these fools should not be able too either.

Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Remove Noindyfikator's Mod Status

Postby mulamishne » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:17 pm

I wrote a ton about this with supporting images, and then said it was retarded, Zadek's post was fine, there's worse currently on the forums, unmod noneck, he's biased as fuck
(Also gifs fine, who gives a fuck)
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Re: Remove Noindyfikator's Mod Status

Postby Ø » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:57 am

mulamishne wrote:I wrote a ton about this with supporting images, and then said it was retarded, Zadek's post was fine, there's worse currently on the forums, unmod noneck, he's biased as fuck
(Also gifs fine, who gives a fuck)

you mean "who gifs a fuck"

¦]
Ø

Previous

Return to Announcements