A Plea for Moderation

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby Harunobu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:41 am

dafels wrote:
Harunobu wrote:
dafels wrote:Who is noindyfikator and why was he chosen to be a mod. Nothing against, would be just interesting to know and the forums was in need of more active moderation. And yeah agreed a good mod shouldn't post at all or keep it to minimum if you want to keep the privilege

Are you insane? Half the posts in the recent 3 weeks were bots or alts of previously banned users. I must have reported at least 400 posts and they didn't get deleted until the new mods were added.

If you have no idea what you are talking about then shut your mouth because this is embarrassing.

is this a AI generated post or you have trouble with the basics of reading and understanding basic text?

Don't act butt-hurt! No one forced you to say something that stupid.
Harunobu

Postby Harunobu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:42 am

Kaios wrote:
Harunobu wrote:reported at least 400 posts

well you're lucky because one time I reported like 10-20 posts and it got me a ban for abusing the report button

Then don't falsely report posts. Easy.
Harunobu

Postby DonVelD » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:32 am

Harunobu wrote:
Kaios wrote:
Harunobu wrote:reported at least 400 posts

well you're lucky because one time I reported like 10-20 posts and it got me a ban for abusing the report button

Then don't falsely report posts. Easy.

Oh, absolutely! Because falsely reporting posts is just as common as brushing your teeth daily. I mean, who doesn't love the thrill of making baseless claims for absolutely no reason? It's practically a national pastime. Thanks for that groundbreaking insight into human behavior!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Kaios » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:41 pm

Harunobu wrote:Then don't falsely report posts. Easy.

what an annoying turd lol, it was actually sabinutty abusing his moderator authority instead of dealing with the trash posts that I reported
Kaios

Postby DonVelD » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:30 pm

Kaios wrote:sabinutty

There's only one nutter, and that is magicman
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby mulamishne » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:57 pm

Harunobu keeps threatening moderation/bans because people are disagreeing with him. Its evident no rules are being broken, but someone may want to talk to him before he discourages new posters.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Harunobu » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:01 pm

mulamishne wrote:Harunobu keeps threatening moderation/bans because people are disagreeing with him. Its evident no rules are being broken, but someone may want to talk to him before he discourages new posters.

No. Because they are bullying and shitposting. But the new mod is also engaging in it. So he needs to be banned as well.

You are free to disagree. But you need to type words. Not garbage. Not 1 liners. Not image memes. Not AI generated trash. But 70% of the posters here just can't do that. So they need to be banned ASAP.

So stop lying.

I have already messaged both Jorb and Loftar about this. I have been here for almost 10 years. It has never been so bad. It has to stop now.
Harunobu

Postby mulamishne » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:16 pm

Harunobu wrote:
mulamishne wrote:Harunobu keeps threatening moderation/bans because people are disagreeing with him. Its evident no rules are being broken, but someone may want to talk to him before he discourages new posters.

No. Because they are bullying and shitposting. But the new mod is also engaging in it. So he needs to be banned as well.

You are free to disagree. But you need to type words. Not garbage. Not 1 liners. Not image memes. Not AI generated trash. But 70% of the posters here just can't do that. So they need to be banned ASAP.

So stop lying.

I have already messaged both Jorb and Loftar about this. I have been here for almost 10 years. It has never been so bad. It has to stop now.

The issue is YOU shouldn't be threatening people that they will get banned, and I have absolutely seen you attempt to prevent discussion in this way.
Not everyone who disagrees with your vapid ideas is a troll.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Harunobu » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:25 pm

You are absolutely lying.
Harunobu

Postby Harunobu » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:20 pm

And there's one more. That's why this place needs a purge. You are all sticking up for each other. And all of you are shitposting and attacking me.

Instead of picking up and making more high quality posts, one guy is complaining about me, threatening me, lying about me. And then his friend comes out of the woodwork with just a 3 word insult.

This is absolutely pathetic behaviour on all levels. Just stop. Don't post if you have nothing of any value to provide.
Harunobu

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements