A Plea for Moderation

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby DonCheadle » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:55 pm

jorbs been online and moderating exactly the right amount all day you yappers can stop crying

two posts above mine (autismurf and shubla alt 7) are retards btw and should not be allowed to mod or be within 50 feet of schools
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby Ø » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:01 pm

DonCheadle wrote:jorbs been online and moderating exactly the right amount all day you yappers can stop crying

two posts above mine (autismurf and shubla alt 7) are retards btw and should not be allowed to mod or be within 50 feet of schools

What's a school?
Ø

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:02 pm

My moderator application is still valid, and I am more sure than ever that I am exactly what this community needs in these trying times.
Zentetsuken

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:02 pm

man who would be banned immediately the moment anyone at all was modded wrote:we don't need mods

Wow! Valuable input surely
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby abt79 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:12 pm

DonCheadle wrote:two posts above mine (autismurf and shubla alt 7) […] should not be allowed to […] be within 50 feet of schools

Are you calling them pedophiles?
Stop already. It’s no different than any other insult to someone’s sexuality. I’m pretty sure you don’t go “ok fag” on Discord because you’d be flamed off the service. The ONLY difference here is that most of the world has learned to accept homosexuality, while pedophilia involves someone who isn’t old enough to provide informed consent, so nobody “important” is going to complain about it.
abt79

Postby Ø » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:04 am

The fact that this alt is calling people he doesn't know alts is moronic. The use of libels is disgusting. I'm going back to RPing as a troll now.

Ding Dong DonDipshit can go back to sucking dick for Albion coinage.
Ø

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:43 am

Make Ardenis mod it will be funny
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby DonCheadle » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:03 am

Ø wrote:The fact that this alt is calling people he doesn't know alts is moronic. The use of libels is disgusting. I'm going back to RPing as a troll now.

make more c&i threads finnish retard
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

@shubsessed

Postby DonCheadle » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:04 am

you’ve literally never been funny
DonCheadle

Postby Ø » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:19 am

DonCheadle wrote:
Ø wrote:The fact that this alt is calling people he doesn't know alts is moronic. The use of libels is disgusting. I'm going back to RPing as a troll now.

make more c&i threads finnish retard

I see I've gotten under your skin. Let's press this issue for you since you are in fact the retard.
Ok
Retard
Ø

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements