A Plea for Moderation

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby TheServant » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:07 pm

Apocoreo wrote:When i kms on stream ill carve ur username into my chest thebpolice will

I want to do this too now i feel compelled smh
TheServant

Re: A Plea for Shutting a Little Bit More Up

Postby Ø » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:39 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:To the new mods:

Please stop magicmanning posts. I see it happening already. Stop it.

Just because your name is green doesn't mean that you need to add your opinion or commentary to every thread.

Thank you

The new mods have already been all over the forum posts for a long time. The only thing that has changed is the color of their name. :roll:
Ø

Postby dafels » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:28 pm

Who is noindyfikator and why was he chosen to be a mod. Nothing against, would be just interesting to know and the forums was in need of more active moderation. And yeah agreed a good mod shouldn't post at all or keep it to minimum if you want to keep the privilege
dafels

Postby Massa » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:38 pm

dafels wrote:Who is noindyfikator and why was he chosen to be a mod. Nothing against, would be just interesting to know and the forums was in need of more active moderation. And yeah agreed a good mod shouldn't post at all or keep it to minimum if you want to keep the privilege

he's one of snail's alts
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:43 pm

dafels wrote:Who is noindyfikator and why was he chosen to be a mod. Nothing against, would be just interesting to know and the forums was in need of more active moderation. And yeah agreed a good mod shouldn't post at all or keep it to minimum if you want to keep the privilege

A WB fighter, both ingame and on forums/discord/twitch.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby Cajoes » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:51 am

Dawidio123 wrote:

A WB fighter, both ingame and on forums/discord/twitch.

is WB in the room with you now?
Cajoes

Postby Harunobu » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:27 pm

Are you insane? Half the posts in the recent 3 weeks were bots or alts of previously banned users. I must have reported at least 400 posts and they didn't get deleted until the new mods were added.

If you have no idea what you are talking about then shut your mouth because this is embarrassing.
Harunobu

Postby dafels » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:28 pm

Harunobu wrote:

Are you insane? Half the posts in the recent 3 weeks were bots or alts of previously banned users. I must have reported at least 400 posts and they didn't get deleted until the new mods were added.

If you have no idea what you are talking about then shut your mouth because this is embarrassing.

is this a AI generated post or you have trouble with the basics of reading and understanding basic text?
dafels

Postby Kaios » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:36 pm

Harunobu wrote:reported at least 400 posts

well you're lucky because one time I reported like 10-20 posts and it got me a ban for abusing the report button
Kaios

Postby NecklessVirgin » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:43 pm

Kaios wrote:
Harunobu wrote:reported at least 400 posts

well you're lucky because one time I reported like 10-20 posts and it got me a ban for abusing the report button

That’s ridiculous! Users should be thanked for reporting problem users, not punished.

We need more moderators like you, friend Kaios.
Zentetsuken wrote:bona fide top idea haver.
NecklessVirgin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements