Game Development: World 14

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 14

Postby dagrimreefah » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:24 pm

srt66 wrote:Oh, my God. "The only world reset/wipe requests/discussion topic" is here?
I hope that WORLD15 will allow more people to join the national war.
Let the First World War begin! The game should have gone through the First World War to stop.

---------This is the scenario before the world resets
The reset of the world should not be decided by the altar. This world deserves to belong to the last ruler!

Okay, weirdo...
dagrimreefah

Postby srt66 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:01 am

dagrimreefah wrote:Okay, weirdo...

yes,I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here.
srt66

Postby KaiserKek » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:53 pm

srt66 wrote:yes,I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

This is the one thing everyone here has in common though
I love this setting.
KaiserKek

Postby jacob232 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:47 pm

Yea i fall into the issue of being the last villager standing.....the game loses alot when you go from a small tribe to caretaker of the entire village. Especially if you had a large hand in building the base. it takes the fun out of it and makes it a general chore...but since you built the place there is an unwillingness to find a new group.

I stopped fully this world after i went a solid month without a player alert outside of a market.

Ready to impliment my next base layout!
so this one time at band camp.............
jacob232

Postby SpacePig » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:46 pm

dafels wrote:
I agree, the early worlds feel good, but it is all of the game stages of the game that matter for most of people - early-mid-late what makes the game for most people. The tendency of world 7 to 14 just proves the experience degradation in this aspect. Especially world 10 to 14.
The trend is obvious, it has gone so bad that wipes at this point feel like a quick fix for drug addicts that just makes things worse after each quick fix after which you will be there again asking for the quick fix after it wears off.

and what do you see as the problem here, people play this for the 10th time, of course they will do all the things much faster and more efficiently, each time.
and the drop in online is due to the fact that previously players may have had some illusions about further playing after 4 months. Now that the players have gone through this 10 times, there are no illusions, they are playing out the interesting part, and letting the waste of this world rot. That's all.
SpacePig

Previous

Return to Announcements