Game Development: Camping Shovel

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Camping Shovel

Postby bmjclark » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:46 pm

Can't wait to build an l9 vault where you'll have to wait 63 days just to finally be able to see my wall
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Vert » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:46 pm

pretty nice you can make a lot ofother things.
instead of mine racing
Vert

Postby noindyfikator » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:46 pm

Good update
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby kirion » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:47 pm

Regarding tents, I imagine they can be destroyed even if not empty? Otherwise imma just go and build one in front of everyone's entrance

Also, having some naked sprucecap that logged off stopping you from folding your tent would suck.

Otherwise that's great and i hope to make one sometime soon
Last edited by kirion on Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirion

Postby lordgrunt » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:48 pm

there could be some hint improvements to the mold stuff, currently we got no clue how much metal or which kind it requires or how long it will take to cool. if you intend it to be a secret, how long do you think it will take to stop being one?
Last edited by lordgrunt on Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lordgrunt

Postby loftar » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:48 pm

kirion wrote:Regarding tents, I imagine they can be destroyed even if not empty?

Yes, they work just like houses in that way.

kirion wrote:Also, having some naked sprucecap that logged off stopping you from folding your tent would suck.

Only if that naked sprucecap has Vandalism.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby shubla » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:49 pm

bmjclark wrote:Can't wait to build an l9 vault where you'll have to wait 63 days just to finally be able to see my wall

Still worse than legacy.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby HasseKebab » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:50 pm

> Nerfed "Shield Up" Block Weight from base 250% to base 200%.

Why? Melee already has the worst moveset in the game and its only redeeming quality is its manuvers, which are now shit. at 250% shield up is comparable with oak stance and now you made oak stance just permamently better since you still have good attacks with UA.

what redeeming qualities does MC now have left, super high cooldown attacks that completely cripple you for the duration. Short cooldown attacks which open nothing and only feed opponents bloodlust stance so they can open 40 on you with kito.

MC needs a compensation buff somewhere else if you're just going to take away the only reedeming quality from it tbh
HasseKebab

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:53 pm

HasseKebab wrote:> Nerfed "Shield Up" Block Weight from base 250% to base 200%.

Why? Melee already has the worst moveset in the game and its only redeeming quality is its manuvers, which are now shit. at 250% shield up is comparable with oak stance and now you made oak stance just permamently better since you still have good attacks with UA.

what redeeming qualities does MC now have left, super high cooldown attacks that completely cripple you for the duration. Short cooldown attacks which open nothing and only feed opponents bloodlust stance so they can open 40 on you with kito.

MC needs a compensation buff somewhere else if you're just going to take away the only reedeming quality from it tbh

stop stressing out about chopping people with your weapons and relax by a pyre for a few days, friend
Zentetsuken

Postby loftar » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:55 pm

HasseKebab wrote:Why?

The reason being that we added back the µ factor on it, so at higher factors it was significantly better than it used to be. Now it just means that you have to invest a few uses into it to get the same effect as previously.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements