Hotfix: Mine Pyres

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Hotfix: Mine Pyres

Postby Joshk80k » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:13 pm

I appreciate you very much for taking our feedback into consideration, feels great to play the game when you know the devs are willing to consider community input.
Joshk80k

Postby GamingRAM » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:13 pm

Can I get a refund of my waxes and sunstone back?
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby WESKERBOY » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:13 pm

good
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby Zentetsuken » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 pm

what about the people who have already waited 6.5 days for their pyre? can they be compensated?
Zentetsuken

Postby DeniskaRUS » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 pm

Amazing thanks
W3 - Hermit
W4-W7 - A.D.
W14 - Arcanum
DeniskaRUS

Postby Syndras » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:15 pm

jorb wrote:[*] You can no longer hack-click herbs you can't see by guessing their ID.

Enjoy!

This isn't even a slap on the wrist for people who actively abused flaws by effectively ddosing the server?
Syndras

Postby Mr_Bober » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:16 pm

I see two big issues:

1st. One day is way too short. I like the reduced timer, but it should be half the time, not just 1 day. It would be ok to make it 1 day for higher levels (eg. when level 4 is reached, level 2 becomes 1 day and level 3 becomes 3.5 days. Once level 5 is reached, 4 becomes 3.5, while 3 and 2 become 1 day). You're punishing those who build it first this way.

2nd. Less important, but reducing the size now means you fucked over those who already built a palisade around it...

I do like the reduced cost I guess.
Mr_Bober

Postby Syrenik » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:16 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:1 day is unrealistic, the ground would not be soft enough

also,
jorb wrote:Removed various heap items (caviar &c) from the list of things the ancestors (bless them) may ask for.

I think this is probably 100 times less annoying that out-of-season credo quests, which people ask to be fixed DAILY, and you have told us you have fixed multiple times.

Amen I can completely agree... got a credo quest that requires spring time... sucks wasting 10klp everytime you get something out of season and have to abandoned the quest to possibly waste another 10klp time and time again... left mine cause I've made it to like what feels like step 8.
Syrenik

Postby stchristopher » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:17 pm

This is a good change, even though I also would like the strength cap removed from building pyres. However I should not complain, thanks Jorb and Loftar!
stchristopher

Postby Mr_Bober » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:17 pm

Syrenik wrote:
Zentetsuken wrote:1 day is unrealistic, the ground would not be soft enough

also,
jorb wrote:Removed various heap items (caviar &c) from the list of things the ancestors (bless them) may ask for.

I think this is probably 100 times less annoying that out-of-season credo quests, which people ask to be fixed DAILY, and you have told us you have fixed multiple times.

Amen I can completely agree... got a credo quest that requires spring time... sucks wasting 10klp everytime you get something out of season and have to abandoned the quest to possibly waste another 10klp time and time again... left mine cause I've made it to like what feels like step 8.

Add the request for impossible to reach ores to the list. Quarryman asking for ores that with the current system require you 2 weeks to get for the pyre.
Mr_Bober

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements