Game Development: Rainy Sponge

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Rainy Sponge

Postby KotMroku1 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:32 pm

I really appreciate the new horn instrument and especially how it sounds when it cuts off after a while of holding down one note.
I believe that time should be proportional to character's constitution, reflecting that characters with higher constitution can hold their breath for longer.
KotMroku1

Postby pietin1 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:38 pm

I've been lagging bad since the last update so I just had a computer tech check my pc and internet and everything is good on my end. It takes to count of 5 for me to move or do anything, is anyone else having this problem?
pietin1

Postby Reiber » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:13 am

Really , you renamed the new curio? i understand why you did it, but it leaves an soure taste that you can be forced too change things based on such idiocy, an shame really
Reiber

Postby WowGain » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:41 am

Reiber wrote:Really , you renamed the new curio? i understand why you did it, but it leaves an soure taste that you can be forced too change things based on such idiocy, an shame really

can you even try to learn english
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby terechgracz » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:52 am

Please never say word "fart" again because my race has frequent winds from eating modern food. How can I be sure you're not referencing my race?
terechgracz

Postby Tpukco » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:24 am

Hey, guys! Can you please remove a creamy cock recipe from the game? I feel offended by seeing a severed human dick and balls covered in sperm each time I'm playing the game. And the name for this dish is too gross! Be careful tho, cause there is profitable twitch streamers who stream your game can be suspended because of you and your poor taste of ideas! You obviously don't care that children who playing this game can see this as well! You changed tar baby, now change creamy cock. I'm gonna see what else can offend me.

Come on! I VOTE for returning tar baby curio as it was intended.
Tpukco

Postby algorithm » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:53 am

Gacrux wrote:
jorb wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:hellye, brotha

'k, since "Tar-Baby" was apparently very funny to all the wrong people, I decided to respect the sensibilities of those who disliked the name. It is now a "Tar Doll", requiring bone glue and tar.

Change will be effective after the next restart.

Good day to you.

Thank you for this.

And shame on you for this! And all the racists that are stealing other people's culture by pretending that words have another meaning <= this is what should be fixed - the mind of racist people like you who pretend not to be racist by constantly reminding others about any "racism" they met.
algorithm wrote:Cape awarded? ;)

jorb wrote:Oh, for sure. Delivery 2022. ;)
algorithm

Postby Reiber » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:10 pm

WowGain wrote:
Reiber wrote:Really , you renamed the new curio? i understand why you did it, but it leaves an soure taste that you can be forced too change things based on such idiocy, an shame really

oh really , please elaborate, how would you form this sentence then.
Reiber

Postby Troll_Shroom » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:57 pm

jorb wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:hellye, brotha

'k, since "Tar-Baby" was apparently very funny to all the wrong people, I decided to respect the sensibilities of those who disliked the name. It is now a "Tar Doll", requiring bone glue and tar.

Change will be effective after the next restart.

Good day to you.

Half of the ones crying will not matter when they struggle to heat their homes this winter; why give them the time of day? All you're doing is giving a bone to emotional children who believe they are adults.
Troll_Shroom

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:00 pm

Reiber wrote:
WowGain wrote:

oh really , please elaborate, how would you form this sentence then.

You were actually pretty fine, your meaning was clear, it's just grammatical errors like using "an" inappropriately.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements