Game Development: Liberty Shrimp

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Liberty Shrimp

Postby Sevenless » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:23 pm

Elchupac wrote:
jorb wrote:Reworked and simplified quests provided by the "Mystic" credo, with the ambition to make it more of a viable early game
Enjoy!

How is this simplified?
It's already been 2 IRL days since my character is idle-dancing in the middle of the village already and the quest is not yet done. We took out some randomized effects that we had a slight chance to control and had them replaced with other random events that we practically have no chance of controlling. I find Mystic to be even more frustrating with the new changes ...

Since rain is regional, you can travel to look for a raining area and then activate dance.

(if you weren't just trolling that is)
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Elchupac » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:54 pm

Sevenless wrote:Since rain is regional, you can travel to look for a raining area and then activate dance.

(if you weren't just trolling that is)

I wasn't trolling. Eventually rain came over my village and I started dancing and procced it. If only I would use a client that shows rain :D Now I need to wait for next dawn ... So many timegates
Elchupac

Postby Leksar » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:14 pm

Animals after new patch be like

Leksar

Postby ZantetsukenX » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:30 pm

You're right. I think we are long overdue for a new fish to enter the world.
ZantetsukenX

Postby Fierce_Deity » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:31 pm

What is considered dawn in this game? I've been dancing since the dewies started spawning and its starting to look like 'Dance at dawn' isn't working right.
Fierce_Deity

Postby Elchupac » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:07 am

Fierce_Deity wrote:What is considered dawn in this game? I've been dancing since the dewies started spawning and its starting to look like 'Dance at dawn' isn't working right.

For me it the quest procced at exactely 6:00am server time
Elchupac

Postby Reiber » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:17 am

VDZ wrote:
Reiber wrote:thats just not how spices work, when i cook i dont think"do i have any spices i can throw in there?"
every recepy has 1 spice that is optimal,maybe 1 or 2 optional ones depending wich fep you actually want to get,
so i am rather thinking "i need int,do i make some wolfdogs? no got no junipers" so i cant make wolfdogs.

Once again the root problem is that the hunger system heavily punishes suboptimal eating. If it weren't for the hunger system, you would be able to just settle for suboptimal wolfdogs.

well i´d want to give you right there, but in that specific case that isnt the problem,
wolfdogs without juniper give like what 14str+2 and 6int+2
with juniper that ratio is inverted, i actually want my intfood too give int,not raise my highest stat even higher, thus making further intprocs more expensive,

the only thing i´m limited by hunger in this scenario, is the fact that i cant just eat invinite wolfdogs, and crash both int and strg through the roof,
without tec advancement, pepper,salt(thankgoddness that´s shit now) and many more mechanics, hunger would actually do an rather decent job at flatten the statcurve(well 4-400 times difference is still an lot)

hunger making manual labour suboptimal for statgain is an entirely different problem, from an larp standpoint it even does that job correctly, harthlings get lazy, walk,not run, and the people with the most refined stats are those that never used up energy for anything other than warfare, with legions of bots,players,and peonalts working the land for them, filling there lavish and oppulent tables
Reiber

Postby sMartins » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:53 pm

I have to say that the "Liberty effect" is so damn Good!!!
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby KonioKrad » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:44 am

does anyone know how long Liberty Caps has been growing?
W13 - CoronaFreeZone
W14 - Vault13
KonioKrad

Postby Clenda » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:29 pm

In winter you can get "dance in the rain" Quest that do not work with snowing...

Unplayble :/
Clenda

Previous

Return to Announcements