Game Development: Fluid Incline

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Fluid Incline

Postby Sephiron » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:08 am

ctopolon4 wrote:
Sephiron wrote:I get around 12-24 wax every 3-4 days, something like that

wow you can make 1 mammoth guard every 3-4 days, sounds awesome for half year of gameplay

I'm trying to help you, since you obviously don't know how to play the game to the point of complaining about no wax, literally a resource that makes itself. I can easily increase wax production but I'm not trying to run a business
Sephiron

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:52 am

just look at early world prices for wax, it costs more than pearls with 1% chance or like gold pebbles . why just not make it common like leather (when it needs in same amount as leather in basics builds & crafts)?
ctopolon4

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:57 am

ctopolon4 wrote:just look at early world prices for wax, it costs more than pearls with 1% chance or like gold pebbles . why just not make it common like leather (when it needs in same amount as leather in basics builds & crafts)?

Your group can't fight. Are you sure you want hard leather to be cheap during the time your claim's power% is like 5-20%?

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:42 am

SnuggleSnail wrote: Are you sure you want hard leather to be cheap during the time your claim's power% is like 5-20%?

if your claim have a ram on day 2 you put it in wrong place. as option you can catapult duel or make some numens to x5 your claim power. anyway archery tower are cheaper than ram, and if enemy ready to spend 2+days for you and 10+hardened leather, you have an option to drop this place or spend 10hardened leather too.
thats dont change the fact that all wax goes to mineholes and makes all other recipes from it useless, until you reach 20+wax\week limit (kinda 20d daily grind)
Last edited by ctopolon4 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctopolon4

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:04 pm

In world 12 I sieged you over the course of 3 days when you had ~10 active players and a huge stockpile of resources. The entire response your group could muster was like 3 or 4 catapults and 0 harassing the siege camp. We sieged your second base a couple days later and you killed yourself like 100 quests into scholar just so we couldn't xd

If you think that you or the average group is organized/motivated enough to do /anything/ about a day 2/3/4/5 siege you are being very silly !
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:31 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:In world 12 I sieged you over the course of 3 days when you had ~10 active players and a huge stockpile of resources. The entire response your group could muster was like 3 or 4 catapults and 0 harassing the siege camp. We sieged your second base a couple days later and you killed yourself like 100 quests into scholar just so we couldn't xd

there was kinda 1 miner 4 farmer &me against "fully botted pvpGod(not) Snail&co"... using all possible abuses in this shitty combat & siege & antibot system ...you can proud yourself you can beat oldAged larpers playing with kids on vanilla clients with 3G internet... king of sandbox destroyed our sand castle... not everyone should play "hatOrDie" style using all allowed cheats to win
anyway im saying that if wax will be cheap not only scripts master like Snail will have cuirass on day 5

P.S. is it still possible to place fake ram in front of archery tower to block it shot? (or it needs to fix it last to not take shots on your main ram)
ctopolon4

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:04 pm

LOL is that what this is about? A pre-metal cuirass? You realize that pre-metal basically no hit is going to be over AC regardless of if you're wearing a cuirass or not, and once you have metal a Bplate is going to be better than a cuirass.

"Make it insanely cheap to siege me so I can get a cosmetic armor upgrade in order to be on par with tryhard autists who would not get the cosmetic upgrade anyway because this game is unfair in favor of the autists!"

I fucking love this community
SnuggleSnail

Postby rhzk » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:13 pm

Hello, nice game.
rhzk

Postby DonVelD » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:13 pm

holy heck the amount of copium this guy squeezed out in one post just shows that he's grasping at straws
-uhh ackshually there was 1 miner 4 farmers and me
-noone pvps
-you bot
-you're pvp god
-you bug abuse
-combat bad
-siege bad
-antibot system bad i guess??? idk what that means
-we're old and play with kids
-we're larpers
-our internet bad
-vanilla client
-you cheat
LOL
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:29 pm

antibot system here called Jorbs hand, just send him screens of bots, and mb he will salt them, or mb not... ¦] mb he just says : "its very motivated & organized players" \\ even them use kingdom chat as system.log() every 10m

is it really matter how cheap are 5d siege or not? its anyway for autists who likes to sit on alarm 5d on a row... 99% of players dont even know how siege works, best place for golden 1% shitterRetards to proud themself
Last edited by ctopolon4 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ctopolon4

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements