Game Development: World 15

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 15

Postby jorb » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:20 pm

OP updated:

• All Bronze subscribers have additionally been awarded the "Corn-on-the-Cob". All Silver subscribers have also been awarded the "Pearly Sand Hat". All Gold subscribers have also been awarded the "Star Puff". Thank you for your ongoing support.

Sorry about that. You should also have received the lower tier hats relevant to your sub level now.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Oddity » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:27 pm

may I have the corn cob hat please? ;)
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:37 pm

jorb wrote:OP updated:

• All Bronze subscribers have additionally been awarded the "Corn-on-the-Cob". All Silver subscribers have also been awarded the "Pearly Sand Hat". All Gold subscribers have also been awarded the "Star Puff". Thank you for your ongoing support.

Sorry about that. You should also have received the lower tier hats relevant to your sub level now.

Lower tiers awarded correctly, but no "Corn-on-the-Cob", "Pearly Sand Hat" or the "Star Puff".
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby jorb » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:43 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:Lower tiers awarded correctly, but no "Corn-on-the-Cob", "Pearly Sand Hat" or the "Star Puff".

Still producing the lists of accounts. Soon(tm). <3
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby Kearn » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:43 pm

what kind of launch day is this if the server hasnt crashed in the first hour
Kearn

Postby jorb » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:46 pm

Kearn wrote:what kind of launch day is this if the server hasnt crashed in the first hour

We are as dumbfounded as you, fam.

jorb

Postby Robertzon » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:50 pm

jorb wrote:
Dawidio123 wrote:Lower tiers awarded correctly, but no "Corn-on-the-Cob", "Pearly Sand Hat" or the "Star Puff".

Still producing the lists of accounts. Soon(tm). <3

how soon sir
Robertzon

Postby gubi42 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:55 pm

We found that some players don't get FEP from eating food. It's affected me and one other guy in my team. The Energy goes up, but hunger and FEP doesn't move. Fix please :(
gubi42

Postby HarryDresden » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:00 pm

gubi42 wrote:We found that some players don't get FEP from eating food. It's affected me and one other guy in my team. The Energy goes up, but hunger and FEP doesn't move. Fix please :(

New implementation, Eat your food on a table you savage.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby loftar » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:02 pm

Robertzon wrote:how soon sir

Should be done now.

gubi42 wrote:We found that some players don't get FEP from eating food. It's affected me and one other guy in my team. The Energy goes up, but hunger and FEP doesn't move. Fix please :(

See the prelude thread:
loftar wrote:We'll be trying a tweak to the food mechanic to make it easier to recover energy without ruining hunger. The changes are thus:

• New characters now start at full (10000%) energy.
  • If energy is below Healing (8000%) when eating, the only effect of eating is to gain energy. FEPs, hunger, satiations &c are only affected when eating while Healing.
  • The "hard-labor cap" (for digging and mining) has been set to 2500% energy instead of the current 5000%.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements