Game Development: World 15

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 15

Postby WowGain » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:49 am

VDZ wrote:duhhh im a giant idiot

you are incapable of not talking out of your ass- stop opening your big fat mouth when you know nothing about what you're trying to write essays about. this problem has been known and discussed with jorbtar to death since the early days of last world.
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Dawidio123 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:19 pm

Okay so it's jover guys, people already had sausage xD
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby VDZ » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:25 pm

WowGain wrote:

you are incapable of not talking out of your ass- stop opening your big fat mouth when you know nothing about what you're trying to write essays about. this problem has been known and discussed with jorbtar to death since the early days of last world.

Again, the claim was that inheriting hunger had already been requested 200 times, which simply isn't true; it was requested once in a single reply in a bigger thread which was then ignored by everyone else. Nobody is arguing hunger reset suicide isn't dumb (and if you actually read my post you'd see I pointed out that this has been a complaint since 2015, when the hunger system was first introduced), there just never was a consensus about what to do about it, and nobody argued for just inheriting hunger entirely until Nightdawg did very recently.
VDZ

Postby assgasassgas » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:29 pm

The main question before they took me to the asylum is how the hell can I turn off the sound of Doom Bell Hat? :evil:
assgasassgas

Postby WowGain » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:27 pm

VDZ wrote:Again, the claim was that inheriting hunger had already been requested 200 times, which simply isn't true; it was requested once in a single reply in a bigger thread which was then ignored by everyone else.

i get it, youre a complete sperg like most of the hafen community so simple concepts like "hyperbole" are mysterious and foreign to you, but good lord learn to gleam even an iota of context. go outside and socialize with some real human beings for once and maybe youll be able to comprehend these concepts a bit more strongly than a 4 year old.

VDZ wrote:Nobody is arguing hunger reset suicide isn't dumb (and if you actually read my post you'd see I pointed out that this has been a complaint since 2015, when the hunger system was first introduced),

buddy, there's four pages of consensus in this thread and yet you, as always, have to be the singular "uhm, akcthually" contrarian, poking your head in to write braindead essays when everyone else contributing to the discussion is of the same mind. its pathological with you.

VDZ wrote:there just never was a consensus about what to do about it, and nobody argued for just inheriting hunger entirely until Nightdawg did very recently.

you can see from that very screenshot that, in fact "inheriting hunger" is something that's been suggested to jorbtar since even early world 14, if you're actually capable of reading anything between the giant monologues of drivel that you spout! i know you love to read your own posts more than anything in life but maybe youd learn something if you actually took off the ego blinders for five seconds. i can guarantee to you that i am not the only person who's sent dms just like this to jorbtar on a regular basis since hungercide was noticed as a meta strat in world 14.

just because you were too ignorant to comprehend this basic concept, doesnt mean that everyone else in the world was. maybe try reading into something called 'theory of mind', because it seems that you lack it.
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Apocoreo » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:14 am

WowGain wrote:

i noticed every new world my incentives to suicide increase irl
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Kaios » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:22 pm

The only players complaining about such exploits are the very same ones that use/abuse them. Guarantee that the majority of players don’t bother with crap like hungercide and the only impact it has on their game are assholes using those tactics to gain further advantage in their griefing adventures.

I certainly agree such issues should be resolved, but stop pretending that you’re so magnanimous for reporting something you have likely abused long before your reports anyways like every other exploit you take advantage of to ruin each world time and time again.
Kaios

Postby Aerona » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:31 pm

I'm curious who's in the top ten for number of inheritances right now. Three deaths seems like a lot unless they're cheesing it badly.
Aerona

Postby strpk0 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:51 pm

Kaios wrote:stop pretending that you’re so magnanimous for reporting something you have likely abused long before your reports anyways like every other exploit you take advantage of to ruin each world time and time again.

lmao
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:34 pm

strpk0 wrote:
Kaios wrote:stop pretending that you’re so magnanimous for reporting something you have likely abused long before your reports anyways like every other exploit you take advantage of to ruin each world time and time again.

lmao

I mean, even if it's in typical Kaios tone, I'd say he's arguably right about the "exploits abused to fuck up each subsequent world" part.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements