Game Development: Rednosed Yule

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Rednosed Yule

Postby 8Kit » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:34 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Or you can try PvPing in a world where you don't get to freely escape if your client is optimized for it and the combination of speed buffs to create distance and kritter speed bonuses means that anything but water is more or less a safe zone.

*Risk* to go with your trolling is a bit scary, isn't it?

Last edited by 8Kit on Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8Kit

Postby Okocim » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:48 pm

DonVelD wrote:1. my limited experience perception is good enough for me to assume everything about this topic and say you are wrong
2. I have no idea what sarcasm means, therefore you are wrong.
3. You agreed with me, I don't know what to do about it, lets treat it like personal attack.
4. I have not seen such a thing therefore it does not exist.
5. I have not read what you wrote here so let's turn it into a back and forth about "no im right!!!" "no ur wrong!!!"
6. a lot

There, I fixed it for You.
Okocim

Postby DonVelD » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:49 pm

Okocim wrote:
DonVelD wrote:1. my limited experience perception is good enough for me to assume everything about this topic and say you are wrong
2. I have no idea what sarcasm means, therefore you are wrong.
3. You agreed with me, I don't know what to do about it, lets treat it like personal attack.
4. I have not seen such a thing therefore it does not exist.
5. I have not read what you wrote here so let's turn it into a back and forth about "no im right!!!" "no ur wrong!!!"
6. a lot

There, I fixed it for You.

I agree!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:22 pm

Omfg, i just don't understand the client screeching, ask misa to leak you the nightdawg's client too, not just to his BR friends in AD, and then you'd be at the same level as everyone fucking else.
PROVIDE A PROOF of people using critter clicking scripts or stfu. If every single pvp video you can watch doesn't have it why the fuck you assume that anyone relevant has it.
I've been clicking critters on ard bootleg for years and i didn't have any problems with it, it's not that fucking hard, yet you act as if client was making all the difference in the world, it doesn't.

Yeah maybe there is some autist with a client that clicks critters for him but i have yet to see a pvper that has it, the ones who could actually use a script like that is you guys, everyone else sees shit like auto-drink or auto-clicking critters (if that even exists) as a deathtrap. All your screeching just sounds like the typical narrative you push everytime you don't manage to run away/catch someone "ohh yeah they must have client advantage it couldn't possibly be a skill issue".

And i know that narrative because i sure used it back when i started to pvp and was using ard bootleg (which tbf ran like shit), i was just like "yeah they have better client it's not my fault i lost, i had low fps, they must have some op targeting scripts", but at some point you gotta take some accountability for your loses, especially since afaik your fighters are running nightdawg's client which is one of the better clients out there on par with almost all faction clients when it comes to MOST pvp features, and critter clicking script is just not something i ever saw, not when i got fights streamed to me or watched a recording from other faction players.
For sure there ARE some autistic features those clients provide but trust me when i say it's not critter clicking.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dawidio123

Postby TheServant » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:34 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:Omfg, i just don't understand the client screeching, ask misa to leak you the nightdawg's client too, not just to his BR friends in AD, and then you'd be at the same level as everyone fucking else.
PROVIDE A PROOF of people using critter clicking scripts or stfu. If every single pvp video you can watch doesn't have it why the fuck you assume that anyone relevant has it.
I've been clicking critters on ard bootleg for years and i didn't have any problems with it, it's not that fucking hard, yet you act as if client was making all the difference in the world, it doesn't.

Yeah maybe there is some autist with a client that clicks critters for him but i have yet to see a pvper that has it, the ones who could actually use a script like that is you guys, everyone else sees shit like auto-drink or auto-clicking critters (if that even exists) as a deathtrap. All your screeching just sounds like the typical narrative you push everytime you don't manage to run away/catch someone "ohh yeah they must have client advantage it couldn't possibly be a skill issue".

And i know that narrative because i sure used it back when i started to pvp and was using ard bootleg (which tbf ran like shit), i was just like "yeah they have better client it's not my fault i lost, i had low fps, they must have some op targeting scripts", but at some point you gotta take some accountability for your loses, especially since afaik your fighters are running nightdawg's client which is one of the better clients out there on par with almost all faction clients when it comes to MOST pvp features, and critter clicking script is just not something i ever saw, not when i got fights streamed to me or watched a recording from other faction players.
For sure there ARE some autistic features those clients provide but trust me when i say it's not critter clicking.

ok retard
TheServant

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:35 pm

TheServant wrote:I'm retard

Get harunobu'd
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dawidio123

Postby Okocim » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:33 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:Omfg, i just don't understand the client screeching, ask misa to leak you the nightdawg's client too, not just to his BR friends in AD, and then you'd be at the same level as everyone fucking else.

Take a chill pill or something, lol.
All I said is, there are such scripts and client features referring to previous posts. I also followed it up with saying it's not an issue, yet you guys got hung up on this point like your life depends on it.
I believe that, if the advantage of such script would be big enough to make a meaningful difference all actively developed clients would get it, since it's not a hard thing to make. Since that is clearly not the case, it's probably not worth it.
We are at the point where arguing about client advantages are mostly pointless, devs don't care and people got used to it. Pretty much everyone has access to bots and combat oriented clients are not that hard to get anymore.
Okocim

Postby Cogan » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:04 am

And y'all wonder why players flock to this game...
Cogan

Postby bodeybobod » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:57 am

Audiosmurf wrote:barbaric demands

Please don't do this. Some of us weren't given a choice.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
bodeybobod

Postby Massa » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:58 pm

Kaios wrote:a bad chaser to catch up simply because they can click on a frog.

my sweet prince

this makes YOU bad
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements