Game Development: Buzzcut Board

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Buzzcut Board

Postby Dawidio123 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:39 pm

ThorleifCleaver wrote:How hard would it be to put in an upgrade extraction press powered by wind or water mills?

A full update worth of effort. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get some bugfixes and maybe like 1-2 new stacks.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby Granny » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:17 am

jorb wrote:We've been developing, and here's what's new.

[*] Added "Sawmill", a mechanically powered machine (i.e. built in wind- or watermills) which automatically transforms logs into boards at a rate of exchange slightly better than that provided by a metal saw.[/list]

Love love love this. I find all these semi-automated contraptions like the windmill, watermill etc. so much fun. I have not been able to build a watermill yet, but will add that to my list. I had a windmill already, but had to build a new one for the sawmill. The other is full of food... :)

Add more things that move and whizz and puff please, aka "den makalösa manicken". After you all have added new dresses.
Granny

Postby Jaggens » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:16 am

Slaugher machine next pls
Jaggens

Postby axus » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 am

loftar wrote:
xyzzy57 wrote:It seems as if there may have been display changes that made display elements take even longer to load.

It's probably just because you needed to load new versions of a lot of resources. Now that you've downloaded them, they should be cached for future reuse.

My CPU usage is noticeably lower after this patch. My 100 trees were really doing me in. I haven't hit the redline since.
axus

Postby landreaum » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:25 pm

I built a watermill the day the saw mills came out and built a crappy saw mill, I went to replace it with something of quality and

now I'm getting an error of "The sawmill needs to be built in a place with available mechanical power."

It had a working saw in it that I just destroyed to replace it with something of quality and now I can't build any powered machine in the water mill
landreaum

Postby Hickupp » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:07 am

Yea. Milling machine has the same (really old) problem.
You have to wait until the server is restarted I'm afraid. :|
... or, the faster option, destroy and rebuild the Water/wind-mill itself. :cry:
Hickupp

Postby Necrisha » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:31 pm

landreaum wrote:I built a watermill the day the saw mills came out and built a crappy saw mill, I went to replace it with something of quality and

now I'm getting an error of "The sawmill needs to be built in a place with available mechanical power."

It had a working saw in it that I just destroyed to replace it with something of quality and now I can't build any powered machine in the water mill

Server has just been restarted- see if you still have the same problem.
Necrisha

Postby landreaum » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:22 pm

Necrisha wrote:
landreaum wrote:I built a watermill the day the saw mills came out and built a crappy saw mill, I went to replace it with something of quality and

Server has just been restarted- see if you still have the same problem.

The problem seems to be fixed <3 I can set the flag now
landreaum

Postby garbaty1 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:35 am

next updete plss add to the Watermill or Mill a Sausage Machinery
garbaty1

Postby Ø » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:45 pm

garbaty1 wrote:next updete plss add to the Watermill or Mill a Sausage Machinery

I think Extraction Press should be first, but ok.
Ø

Previous

Return to Announcements