Everything dissapeared

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time..

Everything dissapeared

Postby Zlythei » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:57 pm

I don't know what happened, I stopped playing for 3-4 hours today to take a break and I come back to this.

Everything is gone, the claim, the well, the beds, the kiln, and everything else. Also my main is now stuck in a house that does not exist.
I tried uninstalling Ender, and Haven and installing it, logging on to alts- everything.

what happened :c ?

Edit: Better image because i just noticed the first one had been cut off
Last edited by Zlythei on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zlythei

Re: Everything dissapeared

Postby kralmir » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:14 pm

someone destroyed everything and your perception isnt high enough to see the scents is my guess
[5:09:24 AM] kralmir: shrek is love
[5:09:27 AM] kralmir: shrek is life

"It's a survival game, not a Survivor game." -Potjeh, feb 1st 2012.
kralmir

Postby tweinst1 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 am

The same thing just happened to me, and my compound has a brick wall. I find it implausible that someone tore down a whole brick wall, destroyed all my buildings and carried away a large pile of q10 logs. I think there's a real bug here.

Incidentally, I was able to teleport to my hearth inside my house, and now I can't exit. Presumably because the house doesn't exist in the outside world anymore.
tweinst1

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:18 am

kralmir: The claim stake was destroyed, yet the claim stands.

Seems like map areas got baleeted. Sucks, but you might be able to turn that house into a hearthvault with no entrance.
DDDsDD999

Postby Zlythei » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:23 am

kralmir wrote:someone destroyed everything and your perception isnt high enough to see the scents is my guess

I had thought thats what happened too until I noticed that I still owned the claim without the claim totem thing being there, and I am not in someone else's village claim. Plus i'm a peaceful hermit, who has enough hate for me to come here and obliterate absolutely everything I have.
Also after pulling out my friend's ranger main with full ranger gear I could not find a single scent, not to mention we are quite far away from any active village.

tweinst1 wrote:The same thing just happened to me, and my compound has a brick wall. I find it implausible that someone tore down a whole brick wall, destroyed all my buildings and carried away a large pile of q10 logs. I think there's a real bug here.

Incidentally, I was able to teleport to my hearth inside my house, and now I can't exit. Presumably because the house doesn't exist in the outside world anymore.

Thats what happened to me too, I am not stuck in an non existent house.

DDDsDD999 wrote:kralmir: The claim stake was destroyed, yet the claim stands.

Seems like map areas got baleeted. Sucks, but you might be able to turn that house into a hearthvault with no entrance.

and no exit D:
Zlythei

Postby tweinst1 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

It looks like anything built is gone, but all original stones and trees are still there if they hadn't been cut down already. The affected area is more than just a single minimap tile. The south edge of it runs through a dead village near me, and I can see a sharp transition along a minimap boundary. It looks like it extends at least 6 minimaps on each axis, and possibly much further.
tweinst1

Postby cobaltjones » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 am

gg loftar
cobaltjones

Postby bmjclark » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:58 am

Possible to give coords to where this is at?
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby tweinst » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:01 am

The x axis looks like it's around 60. The bottom edge is at y=32.0 exactly and it extends north to at least 26.
tweinst

Postby Zlythei » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:48 am

bmjclark wrote:Possible to give coords to where this is at?

Edit:
tweinst1 wrote:It looks like anything built is gone, but all original stones and trees are still there if they hadn't been cut down already. The affected area is more than just a single minimap tile. The south edge of it runs through a dead village near me, and I can see a sharp transition along a minimap boundary. It looks like it extends at least 6 minimaps on each axis, and possibly much further.

Oh my god... the village to my right....
the entire thing.....
isnt there anymore

and i forgot to ctrl-l to show you the claim, but i assure you that it is still there.
Zlythei

Next

Return to Bugs