Game won't start

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time..

Re: Game won't start

Postby windmaker » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:17 pm

bcs this game is so hardcore... if is hard login in the game imagine how hard is play it.
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby borka » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Oh my god look a VerboseModed Apple user ... proud to be above the crowd with their stylish machines - you paid extreme for what you earn ... and wtf do you know about Java to write such crap:

VerboseMode wrote: a million confirmations with Java that it is nat malware

show me just one single "confirmation" ...

and now rush for an Apple help forum and check what's about that "white screen" ... no one around here has any obligation to solve your problems
borka

Postby VerboseMode » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:58 am

borka wrote:Oh my god look a VerboseModed Apple user ... proud to be above the crowd with their stylish machines - you paid extreme for what you earn ... and wtf do you know about Java to write such crap:

VerboseMode wrote: a million confirmations with Java that it is nat malware

show me just one single "confirmation" ...

and now rush for an Apple help forum and check what's about that "white screen" ... no one around here has any obligation to solve your problems

Whelp, congrats, Mr. Borka. You and your hostile attitude just assured that I will never play (and by extension, support) this game. You don't know what I paid, you don't know what I got. I understand this is an inde-developed game, no big reason to support my glorified typewriter, but good lord, there is no reason to attack me over it.

Java (not Apple, it passes with the standard security check) thinks launching this program is the biggest security risk I've ever had, I get nothing but a white screen and nice music on launch, these are the problems I had, I hope this helps with future programming.

Now, I'm logging out and never going to have anything to do with this awful community again.

For Christ's sake, my username is a reference to Zork, asshole.

Bye.
"There is no such thing as a bad idea. Only bad execution."
VerboseMode

Previous

Return to Bugs