Please fix this for me

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time..

Re: Please fix this for me

Postby tobi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Mernil wrote:
tobi wrote:
loftar wrote:
Code: Select all
Oct 28 03:34:46 moltke haven: [redacted] is summoning tobi/Carrot Warrior

its a realy bad jokecouse i died coused by a bug

No, you died because you had no HF vaulted while leaving scents. You deserve it.

shut up please i dont deserve this treatment, would you like to die?, and the doors were closed
tobi

Postby Mernil » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:37 pm

tobi wrote:shut up please i dont deserve this treatment, would you like to die?, and the doors were closed

I actually wouldn't give much fuck the whole H&H world is dying...

Then about your doors shit, if your HF was inside, then it means the person which killed you was inside too.

Not saying it's one of your villagers, but you might consider tracking these scents.
Mernil

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:35 pm

You were summon killed because you left criminal scents around and someone got through your defenses. This has been confirmed by the devs and by the in-game logs. There was no bug use involved, check your defenses. If you regularly leave your gates open someone may have snuck in. See if there are any holes in your walls or scents around your walls. Try to track the murder scents. 7000 per*exp will most likely not be enough to see the scents, however it's worth trying.
TeckXKnight

Postby overtyped » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:20 pm

tobi wrote:shut up please i dont deserve this treatment, would you like to die?, and the doors were closed
Attachments
QQ.png
QQ.png (125.23 KiB) Viewed 1350 times
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby tobi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:31 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:You were summon killed because you left criminal scents around and someone got through your defenses. This has been confirmed by the devs and by the in-game logs. There was no bug use involved, check your defenses. If you regularly leave your gates open someone may have snuck in. See if there are any holes in your walls or scents around your walls. Try to track the murder scents. 7000 per*exp will most likely not be enough to see the scents, however it's worth trying.

Fuck this shit H&H is over for me, just hate the treatment :( good life to ya all
tobi

Postby Robertzon » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:32 pm

tobi wrote:
TeckXKnight wrote:You were summon killed because you left criminal scents around and someone got through your defenses. This has been confirmed by the devs and by the in-game logs. There was no bug use involved, check your defenses. If you regularly leave your gates open someone may have snuck in. See if there are any holes in your walls or scents around your walls. Try to track the murder scents. 7000 per*exp will most likely not be enough to see the scents, however it's worth trying.

Fuck this shit H&H is over for me, just hate the treatment :( good life to ya all

topkek m8
Robertzon

Postby shubla » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:36 pm

loftar wrote:
Code: Select all
Oct 28 03:34:46 moltke haven: [redacted] is summoning tobi/Carrot Warrior

I feel my char is no longer safe
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:42 pm

tobi wrote:

how do u think ur supposed to be "treated"? this isnt fucking farmville if u dont wanna get killed dont leave scents? or do leave scents and dont be an idiot while doing it
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby shubla » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:38 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
tobi wrote:

how do u think ur supposed to be "treated"? this isnt fucking farmville if u dont wanna get killed dont leave scents? or do leave scents and dont be an idiot while doing it

Last time i saw him he was asking ppl tp spawn alts. Them kill them and he had HF outside next to a wall
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby ramones » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:50 am

You can die in your sleep if you left summonable scents, as vandalism theft murder. Which you probably did, or loftar wouldn't show you what he did.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs