OATHING ! ! ! !

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time..

OATHING ! ! ! !

Postby SilverBull » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:03 pm

plz fix oathing asap :x really need to get things going, village needs stuff and we got stuff to trade but we cant do anything w/oathing not working :z
SilverBull

Re: OATHING ! ! ! !

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:23 pm

loftar wrote:
venatorvenator wrote:Not being able oath is bad and all, but I find temporary changes like this interesting, as they force us to change the way we play and break the routine.

That was my thought as well, which is why I'm waiting until the server needs to be restarted. :)

Better get walking somewhere
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Yeah, tbh, it is pretty annoying now - trade being key, but also I often have ppl over, new players that want to hermit and get some idea's, friends that don't have an xrd system in place and just general socializing/playing with someone ........ I'm starting to miss it now, I have a Russian who doesn't speak english and a newb who wants to be left alone. :(
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby SilverBull » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:
loftar wrote:
venatorvenator wrote:Not being able oath is bad and all, but I find temporary changes like this interesting, as they force us to change the way we play and break the routine.

That was my thought as well, which is why I'm waiting until the server needs to be restarted. :)

Better get walking somewhere

rather not or rather we cant, takes more then a rl day to get close to anyone and we all got jobs and rl stuff to tend to
SilverBull

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:50 pm

It's not that bad really; just coordinate yourselves, stay at least one screen away from villages and rivers, swim rivers when you need to cross, and log out in places that seem isolated when ou need to take breaks during your trip so you don't get killed when you log.
I did this on my main, and it seemed to work fine.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby SilverBull » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:It's not that bad really; just coordinate yourselves, stay at least one screen away from villages and rivers, swim rivers when you need to cross, and log out in places that seem isolated when ou need to take breaks during your trip so you don't get killed when you log.

great tactic if one had patience for needless bullshit, i think they forgot the codes they used to do shit lol..
SilverBull

Postby soapdish » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:05 pm

lack of oathing appears to be opening up the position of traveling trader
making goods more valuable, due to travel and risk
soapdish

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:07 pm

SilverBull wrote:
Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:It's not that bad really; just coordinate yourselves, stay at least one screen away from villages and rivers, swim rivers when you need to cross, and log out in places that seem isolated when ou need to take breaks during your trip so you don't get killed when you log.

great tactic if one had patience for needless bullshit, i think they forgot the codes they used to do shit lol..

You can log out whenever you feel like it on the road, it's not like you have to walk everywhere is one massive weekend-long sitting.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby soapdish » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:You can log out whenever you feel like it on the road

soapdish

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:21 pm

ITS JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!!!1111

No, but seriously, fix this shit.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Next

Return to Bugs