did anyone els seem to have this problem?

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time..

did anyone els seem to have this problem?

Postby Phinix » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:58 am

Okay so about 7:00am or 10:00am to almost 6:00pm (Eastern United States time) this webpage was down and my friends couldn't log in they said they kept crashing... and yes I have other means of communication with them because of either world updates or something like this happens I tried to look up info on it but the HnH website was completely shut down or removed... not shore what happened but could I get some info

P.s. this happend 2 days ago

Thanks for reading.

Edit: it is hard to believe everyone could get on the website and go on the game if like 10 of my friends had this problem....

Edit 2: it also happend this morning from around 7:30am to 10:30am.... is something wrong, or is it just webpage updating... not shore but that wouldn't effect other people's connection to the game itself.

Also when some of my friends logged on they crashed when they viewed like milk buckets and other random items...
Last edited by Phinix on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Lord of sneaking, the silent steps of paws, fast as a bird, and as smart as a advanced human... this is what a Fox is and what it will always be.
Phinix

Re: did anyone els seem to have this problem?

Postby the_portals » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:00 pm

I was having the same issue yesterday afternoon, and I thought it was either hafen or someone ddosing the server. Someone already posted about it in ICA: Link
I was in the Northern Army once and you can never take that from me
the_portals

Postby Saxony4 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 pm

I had the same problem too, though the game was completely fine and I could play it.

I had also checked the URL for the site on a site that checks the availability of webpages and it said it was down for everyone, so.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Phinix » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:13 am

Updates on the same error or glitch.

Edit: read the edit 2, in the description
The Lord of sneaking, the silent steps of paws, fast as a bird, and as smart as a advanced human... this is what a Fox is and what it will always be.
Phinix

Postby Phinix » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Idk if it's fixed now because it seems my friends can log in now without crashing... but what happend was still kind of odd.
Phinix

Return to Bugs