Im stuck

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time..

Im stuck

Postby Jace_Beleren » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:51 pm

So i logged out yesterday and today when logging in i went right to my hearthfire.
now im stuck on it with the ground not loaded in. I can't open my inventory or any other window.
but the animations of for example the dreamcatcher and the hearthfire are working.
also when i open kin the animations stop.
so how do i make it work? (I'm using enders client)
Jace_Beleren

Re: Im stuck

Postby borka » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 pm

create a fresh folder - drop updater.jar in - run it - create a run.bat and go with a fresh clean Enders (if it runs fin something in your old got messed up - check old ones run.bat and/or router settings - maybe also check whether you have https in your JCP Security exceptions)

btw. there's an Ender Thread for such ;) Bugs is mainly for default client and game bugs not so much for custom clients stuff :)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Jace_Beleren » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:00 am

Thx borka. Im only one day in with my first character and didnt want to start over since i already have a claim, a house, leather working and a farm.
And sorry about the threadmisplacement. I will remember it next time.
Jace_Beleren

Postby Jace_Beleren » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm

it still doeswnt work :(
i also tried to use the normal client but it just said loading (didnt even see any animations)
can someone please help me?
Jace_Beleren

Postby loftar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Jace_Beleren wrote:with the ground not loaded in

Jace_Beleren wrote:i also tried to use the normal client but it just said loading

This means you have some kind of Internet connectivity problem preventing your computer and the server from reaching each other. I can't really say what causes this in your case, but previous cases have often been traced to bad WiFi equipment (NIC or router).
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Jace_Beleren » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:35 pm

I think i found the error. Because while trying to log in yesterday i actually got it to work.
Turns out when i enter my house and then leave i cant move and fast traveling to the hearthfire doesnt work.
I tried logging in at the heartfire but then the world not loading in thing happened although now it fixes aftersome time.

Any idea? Do i need to just reinstall ender? Or do i have to programm something inside of it?
Jace_Beleren

Postby loftar » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Jace_Beleren wrote:Any idea? Do i need to just reinstall ender? Or do i have to programm something inside of it?

As I said, it very likely has nothing with the client to do, but rather with your Internet connectivity.
loftar

Postby Jace_Beleren » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:25 am

i dont think its my internet connection because i never had problems ever.
I have found this thread though wich lists the problem i have right in the beginning viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30018
I just dont know where to edit these things.
pls help i really wanna play again :(
Jace_Beleren

Postby loftar » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:44 am

Jace_Beleren wrote:i dont think its my internet connection because i never had problems ever.

I can pretty much guarantee it is related in some way or another. Mind you it doesn't have to be your ISP connection specifically; it could just as well be WiFi troubles or just some backbone routers between you and the server, or even some software issue related to network stuff.
loftar

Postby Jace_Beleren » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:05 pm

yea but thats just for the world not loading thing and that fixes itself after some time.
It says obn the ender bug fixes forum that some people have the error of logging out unintentionaly when loading a new area, like a house.
i then get stuck becuase of that.
i think i need to know where to edit the things i need to edit so i dont get stuck again
Jace_Beleren

Next

Return to Bugs