Getting hungry takes too long

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Getting hungry takes too long

Postby epicless » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:22 am

Sounds like it is working as intended. This discourages food botting and motivates players to do something useful in the meantime.
Haven and Hearth News, Tutorials and the Stories of My Humble Journey
Epicless' Blog | Epicless' Youtube Channel
epicless

Postby Orcling » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

Ozzy123 wrote:yeah but when I eat for energy i get my hunger lvl up and rip feasting

After 100% you go to 90%, which is where i'm currently at. I dunno how low it goes after that. 85%? 80%?+

90% Is bearable though.
Orcling

Postby Vaku » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 am

Ozzy123 wrote:The idea is against food botting itself, but the time you need to get hungry again is way too long, you just can't really progress after getting like 20ish stats without waiting idk really long.

You'll need to adjust your perception of progress.

20pt Attributes is much more significant than what it was before Hafen.

You're not necessarily looking to reach 2,000 STR in 6 months. What you're looking to gain is now within the threshold of that hunger timer.

It is a model that is kinder to more casual players, in addition to a model that outright cripples the gains made by bots.

Further, your LP, without CHANGE or PEACE (personal beliefs), now progress 3 times slower. Divide your expectation of where you thought you'd be by three.

Honestly, I'm loving the slower progression. The game feels less like a rat race, and more like a community.
Image Smell of Arrogance
Vaku

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar