It's a shame.

General discussion and socializing.

Re: It's a shame.

Postby ChevalNervous » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Welp, that was 15 mins of my time well spent then ... :roll: .. gj haven&hearth.

I have read your reply and I thank you.

Unfortunately, for me, this is not fun at all: losing all my progress to griefers without having any way to fight back? Pass.

Also, every time I encounter PKers, they just start yelling ''HATS HATS HATS'' , pathetic.
ChevalNervous

Postby boshaw » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:32 pm

ChevalNervous wrote:Also, every time I encounter PKers, they just start yelling ''HATS HATS HATS'' , pathetic.

Hat autism ruined this game. Perhaps try Legacy haven if you verified your account. Only downside is you lose a lot of the conveniences added to the game by default unless you play on a nice client, but you basically get to play farm ville with PvE content
boshaw

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:06 pm

ChevalNervous wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:
Welp, that was 15 mins of my time well spent then ... :roll: .. gj haven&hearth.

I have read your reply and I thank you.

Unfortunately, for me, this is not fun at all: losing all my progress to griefers without having any way to fight back? Pass.

Also, every time I encounter PKers, they just start yelling ''HATS HATS HATS'' , pathetic.

Yeah, I understand your decision, really I do ... my disappointment was directed more at those responsible for it. :)

Maybe try again in a couple of months time, it does tend to become more peaceful about 3 months in .. you could move from your current position and relocate, or, as Boshaw says, could try legacy, either way, sorry your journey in the hearthlands ended so abruptly.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby abt79 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Does he have walls or a claim or anything?

Git gud lol
abt79

Postby ChevalNervous » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:18 pm

abt79 wrote:Does he have walls or a claim or anything?

Git gud lol

Irrelevant.

The point I am trying to make is that the possibility of losing all your Stats / Wealth at any moment without recourse is dumb and that these systems need to be improved.
I imagine that like me, thousands of players tried the game and liked it but ultimately had to leave because why would they deal with this kind of crap?

Do you realize that i'm trying to be constructive here? I will probably check back next year and read the patch notes to see if there's any improvement.
I want this game to succeed but right now, it's just not right.
ChevalNervous

Postby Ysh » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:37 pm

ChevalNervous wrote:the possibility of losing all your Stats / Wealth at any moment

There is technique you can use so it is impossible to lose all stats and wealth. Maybe you can consider learn these technique.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Liamo360Gbuz » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 pm

ChevalNervous wrote:

Git gud lol

Irrelevant.

So.. You didn't have any walls or a claim?
Swedge
Liamo360Gbuz

Postby terechgracz » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:16 pm

You cant be so mad because of being griefed. Wth, it's like every other game, you lost, you play again, simple.
terechgracz

Postby MightySheep » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:28 pm

1st mistake, die in river
2nd mistake, no wall around minehole

admittedly these things arent immediately obvious
MightySheep

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:51 pm

ChevalNervous wrote:

Git gud lol

Irrelevant.

The point I am trying to make is that the possibility of losing all your Stats / Wealth at any moment without recourse is dumb and that these systems need to be improved.
I imagine that like me, thousands of players tried the game and liked it but ultimately had to leave because why would they deal with this kind of crap?

Do you realize that i'm trying to be constructive here? I will probably check back next year and read the patch notes to see if there's any improvement.
I want this game to succeed but right now, it's just not right.

Dude you forgot to build a wall around your minehole, it's not the game being unfair it's you being stupid
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar