Coles/Haven Stream [New Vids]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Coles/Haven Stream [New Vids]

Postby jordancoles » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:23 am

Had an eventful stream today

2 hours in I got stream sniped and KO'd with 11 HHP remaining. Here is a link to my live reaction of the video with commentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALih75- ... oapOnaRope

And here is the full video as it happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrL59Hl ... oapOnaRope

Twitch muted some of the audio because of music that was playing, so sorry if some parts are silent
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby springyb » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:34 am

I wonder if it would have mattered in the end but damn, being unable to fight back after being taken hostage sure does suck. Pretty terrible that they had to do that just to stop one troll from killing newbies with a knarr full of bots smh.
springyb

Postby jordancoles » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:43 am

springyb wrote:I wonder if it would have mattered in the end but damn, being unable to fight back after being taken hostage sure does suck. Pretty terrible that they had to do that just to stop one troll from killing newbies with a knarr full of bots smh.

The most frustrating mechanic is not being able to shoot people in other boats :|
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Jackwolf » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:53 am

Aw, you use to have such a baby face. Beard really makes you look distinguished.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:49 am

jordancoles wrote:Had an eventful stream today2 hours in I got stream sniped and KO'd with 11 HHP remaining. Here is a link to my live reaction of the video with commentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALih75- ... oapOnaRope

Christ, a bunch of pussies left playing this game. You handled that well.
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Sun May 16, 2021 12:08 am

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Sun May 16, 2021 6:15 am

Thanks for watching today, it was fun :)

As promised on the stream, here is the offline recording of Stacia and I killing our first orcas https://youtu.be/iYJs64lwgdA

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Best Link Building Service Agency

Postby kebeda5822 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:45 pm

If you’re looking for the [https://jmsseo.com/]best link building agency[/url], you’ve come to the right place. Our team can help you get powerful backlinks that will improve your SEO ranking. Jmsseo is the best place to buy seo backlinks. Skyrocket your website’s SEO performance with our innovative link building services! With us, you will get access to high-quality backlinks that provide maximum value and visibility for your content.

Why Does Your Website Need Quality Backlinks?
Backlinks are similar to endorsements. Google can tell that your website is reliable, trustworthy, and credible in your industrial area if authoritative websites link to it. The amount of distinct referring domains in a website’s backlink profile is the top Google ranking criteria. Long-term brand awareness, improved organic rankings, improved organic ranks, and more organic traffic are all benefits of effective link building initiatives.

Our Link Building Agency Drives Results
Our link building services will take your SEO performance to the next level! We know that achieving high search engine rankings starts with acquiring quality links for key target pages, so we use a process-driven approach and cutting-edge strategies to help you get there. Try us out – we guarantee impressive results.
kebeda5822

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar