Fresh Murder

General discussion and socializing.

Fresh Murder

Postby IchBin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:32 am

Ok, as a noob don't know how everything with crime scent works, but two hours ago at Mental Disorder (107;98) double murder were committed. There were two actors involved. Maybe this info is usable for some headhunter stuff or something like that.
IchBin

Re: Fresh Murder

Postby Stoltz » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:37 am

IchBin wrote:Ok, as a noob don't know how everything with crime scent works, but two hours ago at Mental Disorder (107;98) double murder were committed. There were two actors involved. Maybe this info is usable for some headhunter stuff or something like that.

Hey IchBin! I am headhunter and i can take your order for a small fee. I found out who killed you and where they live. PM me on discord if you are interested: Spitsbergen
Stoltz

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:41 am

IchBin wrote:Ok, as a noob don't know how everything with crime scent works, but two hours ago at Mental Disorder (107;98) double murder were committed. There were two actors involved. Maybe this info is usable for some headhunter stuff or something like that.

Hey IchBin! I am headhunter and i can take your order for a small fee. I found out who killed you and where they live. PM me on discord if you are interested: Spitsbergen
Zentetsuken

Postby IchBin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 am

Stoltz wrote:Hey IchBin! I am headhunter and i can take your order for a small fee. I found out who killed you and where they live. PM me on discord if you are interested: Spitsbergen

You can take my characters skull from body which they took with them, if it's not already in your pocket - I won't mind.
IchBin

Postby IchBin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:02 am

Zentetsuken wrote:Hey IchBin! I am headhunter and i can take your order for a small fee. I found out who killed you and where they live. PM me on discord if you are interested: Spitsbergen

Where did I heard it before?
IchBin

Postby emiii777 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 pm

Don't believe him, Spitsbergen is the kid who is raiding and murdering neutral players on "Mental Disorder" area. Cursing and spamming n-word, trying to extract personal information. Great job idiot, that u got memorized
https://imgur.com/a/FWbVxEp
https://imgur.com/a/PZgErSG

emiii777

Postby IchBin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:19 pm

emiii777 wrote:Don't believe him, Spitsbergen is the kid who is raiding and murdering neutral players on "Mental Disorder" area. Cursing and spamming n-word, trying to extract personal information.

I don't. Thanks for images - looks exactly like my two newfound friends.

Funny little people...
IchBin

Postby emiii777 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:19 pm

IchBin wrote:
emiii777 wrote:Don't believe him, Spitsbergen is the kid who is raiding and murdering neutral players on "Mental Disorder" area. Cursing and spamming n-word, trying to extract personal information.

I don't. Thanks for images - looks exactly like my two newfound friends.

Funny little people...

Literally asked where i live or send link to authorize payment on chat... good for people like you that this game has no reporting system for that stupid situations. Furious and racist russians found place where they can finally be themselves, especially if you joined 2 months ago :D
emiii777

Postby IchBin » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm

emiii777 wrote:Literally asked where i live or send link to authorize payment on chat... good for people like you that this game has no reporting system for that stupid situations. Furious and racist russians found place where they can finally be themselves, especially if you joined 2 months ago :D

Tracked down "bones". They are from "This is my swamp" kingdom and settled at "GNOMES are hard at work". Have been heard of them before, I think.

Saw that some guy were asking to put his characters skull for sell in market, so he could buy it back. Basically, encouraging such behavior. As far and if it's allowed by games mechanics, I don't mind. I'm more displeased with native client's disadvantages before all the customs; in such interactions it's like playing vs cheaters. Just two cents from a noob...

(8;12)(9;12)
(8;13)(9;13)

GNOMES location
IchBin

Return to The Inn of Brodgar