Petition for party arrows

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Petition for party arrows

Postby Biddas » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:01 pm

shubla wrote:We want our arrows back! Right people?

don't cry like a kid ,if you can't find own alt/bot means you're noob
Biddas

Postby Hithroc » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:23 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Hithroc wrote:Arrows or riot!
Spent 4 hours to find my friend. Didn't find him yet.
I just gave up on that, no fun at all to play this way.

8 hours left! have fun man

Free acount with 43:04:30 Play Time remaining.
Behold the might of the arakkoa!
Hithroc

Postby Reeyfer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:28 pm

I think he might be talking about party chat. According to what i read earlier when you pm someone in a party or something along those lines your character turns to face them. Dunno if it's true. Dunno if kin pm is even a thing. I died to lag/stam glitch last night and lost all the ppl in my party, so can't try it.

Honestly though I wish they wouldn't add it back. The only people it will really benefit are the big factions that want to immediately start dominating people. The smaller groups can get together easily later once a map is up, leveling their own characters until then. No reason to make it easy for our future overlords to get all their alts together and start exploiting whatever shortcuts they've already found to get lightyears ahead of everyone else :mrgreen:
Reeyfer

Postby higherark » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Reeyfer wrote:I think he might be talking about party chat. According to what i read earlier when you pm someone in a party or something along those lines your character turns to face them. Dunno if it's true. Dunno if kin pm is even a thing. I died to lag/stam glitch last night and lost all the ppl in my party, so can't try it.

Honestly though I wish they wouldn't add it back. The only people it will really benefit are the big factions that want to immediately start dominating people. The smaller groups can get together easily later once a map is up, leveling their own characters until then. No reason to make it easy for our future overlords to get all their alts together and start exploiting whatever shortcuts they've already found to get lightyears ahead of everyone else :mrgreen:

Then the people who do end up meeting will have a heavy advantage over everyone else. This just makes it harder for players to settle in appropriately. Meeting random people is not really viable for teamplay. Honestly this would be fine if a road network or a decent map was already in place, but right now it feels like a single player game in some ways.
W3 - Nubcaek Supreme: The Defiler of Planks
W8 - Seargent Derp: The Un-kinned Kinslayer, New Brodgar
W9 - Lieutenant Sprucecap: Militia Commander, New Brodgar
higherark

Postby Pewly » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Best part about not being able to play together is that they implemented this system to prevent botting. Now they made the game p2p, effectively killing botting at all. Still, there is no way to play together for a reason of no reason.
Pewly

Postby kalimyr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:18 am

Agreed give us arrow ! I am not paying to play a game i can't even play with my friends ...wtf jorb & loftar
kalimyr

Postby painhertz » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:20 am

You aren't getting them back and you aren't getting the old LP system back. Suck it up, Nancy.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar