Archery, with pics

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Archery, with pics

Postby armsofargus » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:14 am

Yeah, I think the accuracy bar is the chance the shot will go in the direction that you are clicking, and your skill and probably weapon quality are the chance that the shot hits whats in it's path.
armsofargus

Postby Reeyfer » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:16 pm

armsofargus wrote:Yeah, I think the accuracy bar is the chance the shot will go in the direction that you are clicking, and your skill and probably weapon quality are the chance that the shot hits whats in it's path.

Either way, verdict; low level archery shittier than ever. At high level it might be useful, but ofc you'll probably be beyond the point where it helps to be able to hunt animals easily. Maybe it will be useable in pvp now tho. No telling what factors affect your hit percent against another player; if above 50% means you'll have a better than 50/50 chance to hit an enemy at around your 'level' (same numbers in the skills that check against each other) then it will have some utility even against the new faster melee/ua.
Reeyfer

Postby Archiplex » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Reeyfer wrote:
armsofargus wrote:Yeah, I think the accuracy bar is the chance the shot will go in the direction that you are clicking, and your skill and probably weapon quality are the chance that the shot hits whats in it's path.

Either way, verdict; low level archery shittier than ever. At high level it might be useful, but ofc you'll probably be beyond the point where it helps to be able to hunt animals easily. Maybe it will be useable in pvp now tho. No telling what factors affect your hit percent against another player; if above 50% means you'll have a better than 50/50 chance to hit an enemy at around your 'level' (same numbers in the skills that check against each other) then it will have some utility even against the new faster melee/ua.

Some relevant information that I found viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40466#p536302
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar