Polska Crev Dominando (UPDATE: ODDITOWN REKT!)

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Polska Crev Dominando (UPDATE: ODDITOWN REKT!)

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:23 pm

I even let him escape using c+r and getting off my horse but the cliff.. cliff summoning bug too op.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby jordancoles » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I even let him escape using c+r and getting off my horse but the cliff.. cliff summoning bug too op.

wat lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:30 pm

dis confirmed harassing brodgar???? not very good 4 ppl owning community trading hub to be harassing peaceful open village

reminds me of dis using the peaceful grid in w6 as a place to bunch up noobs to slaughter xDDD
ChildhoodObesity

Postby LadyGoo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:39 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:dis confirmed harassing brodgar???? not very good 4 ppl owning community trading hub to be harassing peaceful open village

reminds me of dis using the peaceful grid in w6 as a place to bunch up noobs to slaughter xDDD

We didn't use the peace grid to slaughter people. If anyone it was your friends and AD doing so.
+ everyone knows that NB are your allies and you recruit people from NB. Nice peaceful city that has allied the ones who kill everyone they see.
Regardless, we have offered them peace for the stolen horses and the Cajoes doing a public apology. We are still waiting when theyll complete their end of the agreement.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby leanne69 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:17 pm

LadyGoo wrote:We didn't use the peace grid to slaughter people. If anyone it was your friends and AD doing so. .

I was living in the peaceful grid and can 100% confirm that. DIS even protected us from raider.
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby jordancoles » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:23 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:dis confirmed harassing brodgar???? not very good 4 ppl owning community trading hub to be harassing peaceful open village

We didn't use the peace grid to slaughter people. If anyone it was your friends and AD doing so.
+ everyone knows that NB are your allies and you recruit people from NB. Nice peaceful city that has allied the ones who kill everyone they see.
Regardless, we have offered them peace for the stolen horses and the Cajoes doing a public apology. We are still waiting when theyll complete their end of the agreement.

NB Wizards confirmed
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:45 pm

LadyGoo wrote:

ur an idiot "WE WILL GIVE U PEACE IF U GIVE BACK THE HORSES U GOT FROM US WHEN WE TRIED 2 KILL U ALL"

and im more joking about the peace grid thing ok but i lived there and u guys bashed down my pali with like 12 ppl and fukn swarls and keeld me cuz u thot i was some fukn kaizo revolution guy smhsmh, theyre not even allied to us its more of a "we wont kill u and if u get attacked we will come help kill them" type deal ok but if we knew ainran or something was attacking dis we would also go try to kill ainran. we were big allies last world but that was last world xD
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:51 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:ur an idiot "WE WILL GIVE U PEACE IF U GIVE BACK THE HORSES U GOT FROM US WHEN WE TRIED 2 KILL U ALL"

I
want
joshua spilman
back :(
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby LadyGoo » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:12 am

Why are you so salty, Obese Child? Oh, wait, you always are.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Onep » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:18 am

Ozzy123 wrote:I
want
joshua spilman
back :(

Oh, I actually butchered him. :?

People keep bringing back too many horses for me to feed!
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar