Server Status Thread

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Server Status Thread

Postby Procne » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:18 am

QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:"Cause the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because" got that message when I logged in also havenandhearth.com is super slow loading and my game launcher although custom client is taking forever to load and my friend who lives 40 minute car ride away is lagging hard as well. EDIT clicked login again and got "premature end of input"

Sounds like you had some internet issues? AFAIR yesterday Virgin had some problems in UK, around the time you wrote your post, could that have affected you?
Procne

Postby QuirkySmirkyIan » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Procne wrote:
QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:"Cause the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because" got that message when I logged in also havenandhearth.com is super slow loading and my game launcher although custom client is taking forever to load and my friend who lives 40 minute car ride away is lagging hard as well. EDIT clicked login again and got "premature end of input"

Sounds like you had some internet issues? AFAIR yesterday Virgin had some problems in UK, around the time you wrote your post, could that have affected you?
Probably internet issues we most likely use the same provider Verizon it seemed to work again after like 10 minutes
QuirkySmirkyIan

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:25 pm

Aaaaand we're down.

No idea if I had anything to do with it. Got aggro'd by a cave rat from a dust pile. Exited cave. moved a time or two. about time aggro should have dropped, i couldn't move.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby kabuto202 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:28 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Aaaaand we're down.

No idea if I had anything to do with it. Got aggro'd by a cave rat from a dust pile. Exited cave. moved a time or two. about time aggro should have dropped, i couldn't move.

Obviously all your fault. I demand compensation.
kabuto202

Postby shubla » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:34 am

Noo!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Burinn » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:35 am

help!
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby VDZ » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:02 pm

Boom. It's been a while, but the server crashed again.
VDZ

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:03 pm

It was me
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby displaced » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:09 pm

displaced

Postby shubla » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 am

Dns problems?
Authserv has some problem so I cannot log in.

edit: got in after fre minutes
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar