First person you ran into

General discussion and socializing.

Re: First person you ran into

Postby Op » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 am

sacptm wrote:
Op wrote:The first guy I ran into came up to me and said "I'M JUST HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE PAYING YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION" and then he tried to kin me.

AND I'M STILL VERY INTERESTED

e: are you the one i gave the chicken too as well? Because you're gonna need to pay me for that actually

HAHAHA YES IT WAS ME! You mentioned something about how whispering was only for sneaky people who didn't pay their monthly fees.

e: I'll have two fat hens waiting for you should we ever meet again.
Op

Postby Hawk123 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:07 pm

My first encounter was a dude that passed by my HF i followed him for the lulz he yelled alot he said i wasnt good in the head that i needed a shrink
"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
-Anonymous
"Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time,
and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power - that is not easy."
-Aristotle
Hawk123

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:16 pm

:lol: .... it was Kat!

I had only just spawned, we were talking on skype, gave char kins and then there she was on my screen!
We hadn't even tried to party or w/e it is now, I was like "How did that happen?!"

Lol, it was really odd and then the server crashed ...... :P
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar