Getting hungry takes too long

General discussion and socializing.

Getting hungry takes too long

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Does anyone else think the same? Going 10% down at Full takes like an hour, it's way tooo long. I have to eat stuff at 50% of bonus or else I will die from lack of energy.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: Getting hungry takes too long

Postby Lynchzor » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Yeah I agree this needs to be tweeked, I thought it was fine but you get to the point where you get nothing for food but you need to eat for energy, so there is definitely balancing issues to be addressed
Lynchzor

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:26 pm

It's designed to stop food botting, making it fabulous.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:30 pm

The idea is against food botting itself, but the time you need to get hungry again is way too long, you just can't really progress after getting like 20ish stats without waiting idk really long.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby painhertz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:34 pm

it takes a bit longer but just equip a bucket or 2 and chop trees and drink. I get to 50% hunger after a tree or 2.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Not energy, hunger, bro

Ozzy123

Postby loftar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:or else I will die from lack of energy.

You can always eat for energy, though.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Orcling » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:55 pm

painhertz wrote:it takes a bit longer but just equip a bucket or 2 and chop trees and drink. I get to 50% hunger after a tree or 2.

Loftar said in irc that hunger is purely time based. All youre doing is wasting energy lol.
Orcling

Postby loftar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 pm

As a general note, the higher hunger levels decrease a lot faster. The lower ones (200% and 300%) aren't really meant to be normally reached unless you haven't played for a while.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:02 am

yeah but when I eat for energy i get my hunger lvl up and rip feasting

Ozzy123

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar