Server Status Thread

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Server Status Thread

Postby vatas » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:52 pm

I'm under impression that so far, every successive reset has had more people. (Maybe the initial hafen launch was exception as HYPE was massive but the payment model and constant crashing drove away people that either never returned or only gave haven a second chance couple worlds later.)

The server stability when 1000+ people are online has gotten better too, IIRC w12 had couple hiccups to start up but after that it was mostly smooth sailing.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Flameturtle » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:08 pm

loftar wrote:I am truly sorry for this. It seems I just cannot go for more than a year at a time without fucking something up. :(

Don't worry! Its your vision we're all enjoying, and this sort of thing rarely happens and isn't even close to what you would normally expect from a project of this scope. Spilt milk and life goes on.
Flamturtle's Haven & Hearth 2.0 Combat Guide! http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40466 - Remade for its 5th Anniversary!
PM to Contact.
Flameturtle

Postby StalkerXpom » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:17 pm

--RUS--
Доброго дня всем.
я из России, и Английский не совсем мой язык ,поэтому я использую переводчик, надеюсь он не сильно испортит смысл.

Вот и настало мое время выразить свои мысли для Вас.
Ошибка Лофтара, откатила всех на 1 день назад, это печально, очень печально.
я потерял многое ибо играю один
- кредо , целую стадию, и получил тот квест, что сделал с большим трудом.
- Огород, ибо мне нравится фермерство здесь, и меня откатило на весь сбор больших полей.
- Деревья, я высадил их достаточно много, пусть и не высокого качества ,но много.
- скрафтил несколько Сетов одежды для Друга, и он ее лишился.
далее:
почему Лофтар, не сделал сохранение данных Мира было перед своими манипуляциями, зная или догадываясь что может произойти такая ошибка. (опыт то есть это 12 мир, ошибк было большое множество,как ни как)
счетчик игроков после РеСтарата , показывал 70 человека, и я уверен что это и есть основной Костяк, все остальное это Твинки и Альты (как Вы их там называете).
давайте признаемся себе честно сейчас в игру стало играть менее интересно, поясню, группа игроков которая научилась Воевать (правильно или нет), без определенного разбора нападает на всех подряд, даже если это новый игрок (голый), им это просто доставляет удовольствие, и заставляет овых игроков покидать игру.
я согласен с тем что игра носит ПВП режим, но очень многие с кем я ни общался и играл, в один голос говорят что было бы хорошо убрать всех Вояк или отправить их туда где они смогут Мерится своими приборами не мешая играть остальным.
многое что было внесено в качестве изменений от разработчиков, реально испортило игру, на мой взгляд, больше всего Бесит Зима и Весна (15-20 потеряных реальных дней), ограничение в росте Культур (без их прокачивания) да и много чего еще, Вы сами все знатете.
мы все неоднократно предлагали Джорбу и Лофтару, грамотные изменения, но в ответ получали лишь отписки что это технически невозможно.
на мой взгляд Самый прекрасный мир был 10, долгий хороший мир, и он не устраивал только Боевиков ,которым было скучно заниматься рутинной работой грабежа всех подряд .ибо с этого они не получали ничего супер ценного.
----- Уважаемая Администрация ,Джорб и Лофтар.
я знаю как сделать Так что бы игроков было 500+ постоянно
я заню как вдохнуть в игру новую жизнь
давайте это все обсудим, Пожалуйста.
я знаю как Монетезировать игру так что бы народ покупал не только Шапки и в ваших корманах реально появились деньги.
я не прошу золотых гор взамен. я прошу дать нормальным игрокас спокойно играть !!!
Давайте это обсудим.

--ENG-- (Translator)
Good day to all.
I am from Russia, and English is not really my language, so I use a translator, I hope it doesn't spoil the meaning too much.
---
This is my time to Express my thoughts to You.
Loftar's mistake, rolled everyone back 1 day, it's sad, very sad.
I have lost much for I play alone
- credo, a whole stage, and got the quest that I did with great difficulty.
"A vegetable garden, for I like farming here, and I have been driven to the whole gathering of large fields.
- Trees, I planted a lot of them, even if not of high quality ,but a lot.
- I made a few sets of clothes for a Friend, and he lost it.
next:
why Loftar didn't save the World's data was before his manipulations, knowing or guessing that such an error might occur. (experience that is, this is the 12 world, there were a lot of mistakes, no matter how)
the counter of players after a Restart , showed 70 people, and I am sure that this is the main Backbone, everything else is Twinkies and Violas (as You call them there).
let's admit to ourselves honestly now the game has become less interesting to play, I will explain, a group of players who have learned to Fight (correctly or not), without a certain analysis attacks everyone, even if it is a new player (naked), they just enjoy it, and forces the players to leave the game.
I agree with those that game wears PVP mode, but very many with whom I nor spoke and played, in one voice say that it would be good to remove all Warriors or send them there where they will be able to Measure their devices without interfering with the rest of the game.
much that was made as changes from the developers, really messed up the game, in my opinion, the most Annoying Winter and Spring (15-20 lost real days), the restriction in the growth of Crops (without pumping them) and a lot more, You know everything yourself.
we all repeatedly offered Jorb and Loftar, competent changes, but in response received only unsubscribes that it is technically impossible.
in my opinion, the most beautiful world was 10, a long good world, and it did not suit only the Militants, who were bored with the routine work of robbing everyone .because they didn't get anything super valuable from it.
----"Dear Administration, Jorb and Loftar.
I know how to make it so that there would be 500 + players constantly
I will show you how to breathe new life into the game
let's discuss this, Please.
I know how to Monetize the game so that people would buy not only Hats and in your kormany really appeared money.
I don't ask for mountains of gold in return. I ask you to give a normal igroka play safely !!!
Let's discuss this.
StalkerXpom

Postby Grafik_kuczek » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:21 pm

( i google translate lol )What a coincidence how the market of one of the main factions was destroyed suddenly "Loftar" makes a mistake and has to roll back the server! Ladies and gentlemen, there are no such coincidences. Someone cried for him and he took pity on KOA, having the rest of the players somewhere. Forgot that they were cutting down trees with tasks making it difficult for others to play? How they did not play and let themselves be raided THIS IS NOTHING TO THIS LOFTAR! Think how to keep players on the future server longer, because something is not going well for you, when the village of 40 people is 4. You are the creator of a great game, do not favor anyone!
Grafik_kuczek

Postby rhzk » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:05 pm

Oh me so pisd!
rhzk

Postby vatas » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:16 pm

Grafik_kuczek wrote:there are no such coincidences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-E-o0ajGAo
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby terechgracz » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:43 pm

It's all good. Ive farmed big field of flax and wheat and got rollback and it's fine because I didnt had to wait for it to regrow! Nothing bad really happened, but in future if rollback happens there should be global buff for day or two so people wont be so pissed.
terechgracz

Postby Vnalor » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:40 am

I lost my newly built minehole :(
Vnalor

Postby shubla » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:22 pm

Vnalor wrote:I lost my newly built minehole :(

But now you can build it again and feel twice the excitement.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby loftar » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:40 pm

Grafik_kuczek wrote:( i google translate lol )What a coincidence how the market of one of the main factions was destroyed suddenly "Loftar" makes a mistake and has to roll back the server! Ladies and gentlemen, there are no such coincidences. Someone cried for him and he took pity on KOA,

Frankly, if that's what you think of me, then do feel free to stop playing.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar