It amuses me how envious someone can get.

General discussion and socializing.

It amuses me how envious someone can get.

Postby DanteThanatos » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:10 am

Built at 17:54 pm new york gmt
destroyed 23:57 pm

he kept saying things like "we can do it together" and "someones gotta do the work"

Social experiment indeed. I made the house just to see for how long it would last without a claim.

Here is the aftermath
If I could I would heal and help people, but in this realm I can't...Wait...elixirs? *Dons Plague Doctor mask*
W5: Hermit // W6: Hermit // W7: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W8: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W9: Emerald City // W10: Hermit // W11-12: Absent // W13: ...
DanteThanatos

Re: It amuses me how envious someone can get.

Postby burgingham » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:40 am

Wait for the initial 48 hours to be over. People like that will disappear then for the most part...I hope.
burgingham

Postby Redlaw » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 am

the active members I bet will drop way below the 100 or so that wear active before would be my thinking, I know once my free mini hours are up I wont be on much, since I cant be.
Redlaw

Postby DanteThanatos » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:48 am

almost getting yeomanry...from there to others getting rage and the rest of the criminal skills may take some time and by then most ppl like that guy would already be finishing their 48hrs without the skills due to lack of change/peacefull learning bonus.
If I could I would heal and help people, but in this realm I can't...Wait...elixirs? *Dons Plague Doctor mask*
W5: Hermit // W6: Hermit // W7: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W8: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W9: Emerald City // W10: Hermit // W11-12: Absent // W13: ...
DanteThanatos

Return to The Inn of Brodgar