Old Haven

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Old Haven

Postby simimi » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:55 pm

To anwer Jorb, the 2 main thing that I prefer in legacy are the river system ( foraging, hunting, exploring without slaloming between trees ) and the quality system ( dont see the fun about having 3 qualities/item).
simimi

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm also not sure what you mean by better returns from mining as with the all of the related mining skills you get the same yield from ore as if you had gone full industry.

Is it, really? Only it doesn't seem true in my case, I still get whole smelters full of gneiss, sometimes two or three in a row ...

I'm not sure I'd agree new haven is better ... I'm sort of torn between the two tbh, some things here are better, some things over there are better, but, I do want this version to succeed, it's the only reason I step into some of these threads, if enough people are saying the same thing, along with decreasing player counts, just maybe the devs will find a direction that makes everyone happy .. I do believe it is possible with some tweaking and small changes here and there. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:52 pm

jorb wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:pls reset the old server i would play it 24/7 and no many others who wud, id even pay 4 subscription 2 it if it was reset

What was so great about it?

combat, being happy when u find some rare curios, running&drinking, grinding stats that actually made some sense. If someone was playing 24/7 he was better than someone who plays 3h/week, they weren't even.

It's really hard to say what extacly was so great about legacy haven, but when I look at the old videos that I recorded, when I recall the moments when I was shaking while fighting someone or how happy I was when we raided some forum warrior, I feel so sad that these moments aren't gonna come back. Coming back home, getting to know on skype that there is a fight going, using your ancestor powah and jumping from crossroad right into the battle, feeling the emotions that 2 hits can kill your enemy and that 2 hits can kill you.. It is just something that is IMPOSSIBLE to get in this new game. So PLEASE atleast reset the world in legacy so I can do something with my money instead of buying houndreds of shitty games on steam that I don't even play.
Last edited by Ozzy123 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
jorb wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:pls reset the old server i would play it 24/7 and no many others who wud, id even pay 4 subscription 2 it if it was reset

What was so great about it?

combat, being happy when u find some rare curios, running&drinking, grinding stats that actually made some sense. If someone was playing 24/7 he was better than someone who plays 3h/week, they weren't even.

grow up ozzy...its never coming back :(
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 pm

It could if you werent paying the money for subscription and playing this shitty shit.. The game itself is good, graphics, all the mechanics that loftar and jorb made its really GOOD JOB but it just isnt haven and hearth. Just like Salem isn't haven and hearth, this game isn't haven and hearth too.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:It could if you werent paying the money for subscription and playing this shitty shit.. The game itself is good, graphics, all the mechanics that loftar and jorb made its really GOOD JOB but it just isnt haven and hearth. Just like Salem isn't haven and hearth, this game isn't haven and hearth too.

you forgot to mention how this game is salem code copied over and names hafen
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Nah, it isnt salems copy. I played salem a lot and salem is better than new Haven, but it has retarded siege system and noone there wants to pvp so I quit it aswell.

Ozzy123

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:salem is better than new Haven

Why?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:04 pm

spawningmink wrote:grow up ozzy...its never coming back :(

What the fuck do you know about that?

Grow up, indeed.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby bananza » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:07 pm

jorb wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:salem is better than new Haven

Why?

bcos salem have at least 30 fps ?
Warning to mods: This post is mirror protected, so giving a warning/ or ban means you will be warned/banned by redirection.

GEX
bananza

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar