Ender-god pls deliver us from standard client evil

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Ender-god pls deliver us from standard client evil

Postby borka » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:11 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:
7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you;

Ender-god is watching thee.

Yep - while Ender-man is creating ;)
borka

Postby Ronin30 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:19 pm

enderpls
Ronin30

Postby Teleskop » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:37 pm

is haven community really that crippled that they cant play without bots and ultra modificated clients?
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Re: Ender-God pls deliver us from standard client evil

Postby MrBober » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Biddas wrote:
Ron1n30 wrote:Endergod we summon thee! Deliver us from evil minimap! Purge the injustice! I'm going crosseyed staring at the fking thing! Need a map we can move to the top right and stretch

Endergod we summon ye

enderpls

game is nice without other clients

Have we played the same game? The map is useless that small, you can't move a single piece of the GUI on your screen, and the (huge) chat has the smaller font ever if you play on a big screen.. Not to mention the amazing font they chose to use for skills and such..

Teleskop wrote:is haven community really that crippled that they cant play without bots and ultra modificated clients?

Bots and modified clients are not even in the same universe. We don't ask much, but the current GUI really sucks, worse then the old H&H one..
MrBober

Re: Ender-God pls deliver us from standard client evil

Postby Malke » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:27 am

MrBober wrote:
Biddas wrote:
Ron1n30 wrote:Endergod we summon thee! Deliver us from evil minimap! Purge the injustice! I'm going crosseyed staring at the fking thing! Need a map we can move to the top right and stretch

Endergod we summon ye

enderpls

game is nice without other clients

Have we played the same game? The map is useless that small, you can't move a single piece of the GUI on your screen, and the (huge) chat has the smaller font ever if you play on a big screen.. Not to mention the amazing font they chose to use for skills and such..

Teleskop wrote:is haven community really that crippled that they cant play without bots and ultra modificated clients?

Bots and modified clients are not even in the same universe. We don't ask much, but the current GUI really sucks, worse then the old H&H one..

Dunno if I would say worse than the old one. I am using a fairly big monitor and I find the chat font is very hard to read.. Almost impossible if it's blue.
Malke

Postby painhertz » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:55 am

Seriously want an expandable map...... PLEASE!!!!!
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar