people constantly crying over their stuff being destroyed

General discussion and socializing.

Re: people constantly crying over their stuff being destroye

Postby fablewings » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 am

Cranny wrote:
fablewings wrote:I did build a claim buddy. Turns out making inside of a cave doesn't do anything.

So we can not claim mines?... must be a bug.

I don't know what happened. He got stuck in my claim so he should of just hearth back but didn't. Used tresspassing and well the rest wasn't covered. (My newby mistake)

Now I can't leave cave me he blocked front of cave with his hearthfire and I have no stats to break it.
fablewings

Re: people constantly crying over their stuff being destroye

Postby Cranny » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:12 am

fablewings wrote:
Cranny wrote:
fablewings wrote:I did build a claim buddy. Turns out making inside of a cave doesn't do anything.

So we can not claim mines?... must be a bug.

I don't know what happened. He got stuck in my claim so he should of just hearth back but didn't. Used tresspassing and well the rest wasn't covered. (My newby mistake)

Now I can't leave cave me he blocked front of cave with his hearthfire and I have no stats to break it.

Oh! Im sorry, we all make mistakes. Maybe you get lucky and someone would make the favour of breaking it and at same time get hes scents.

Edit: maybe breaking yr own HF requires less STR and you can spawn in the wilderness. You will loose yr stuff but at least be free.

Cranny

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar