Weird haven & hearth dreams

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Weird haven & hearth dreams

Postby LadyGoo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:54 pm

I've had a nightmare. My character got beaten up by noobs, who took all her gear (first dream about h&h in 2 years).
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Eggy57 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:46 pm

I just had a dream where I was talking to my people in my group and they were saying that my new mineshaft was destroyed (this being my first mine I have ever made)
Eggy57

Postby Smoopadoop » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:18 am

Aperson wrote:every dream I have of hnh is a horrifying nightmare
MODS ARE ASLEEP POST SMALL BART
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Smoopadoop

Postby shubla » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:51 am

I saw dream that jorb sent me 10 PM's.
But they were all blank.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:45 pm

I finally had one last night that was more than just the usual boring farming/mining or w/e, sadly though it was far too complex and jumbled to bother retelling, it did however contain a number of hearthlings, towers and helium balloons .... :lol: ... but the strangest thing of all was that it had Noah Bennet in it from the series 'Heroes' and the although the rest of us appeared pretty much as we do in game (as chars) he looked the same as he does in rl, yet that seemed perfectly normal in the dream.
Anyway, rest assured hearthlings, it was touch and go at one point but Noah Bennet saved the day! :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Raffeh » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Amanda44 wrote:I finally had one last night that was more than just the usual boring farming/mining or w/e, sadly though it was far too complex and jumbled to bother retelling, it did however contain a number of hearthlings, towers and helium balloons .... :lol: ... but the strangest thing of all was that it had Noah Bennet in it from the series 'Heroes' and the although the rest of us appeared pretty much as we do in game (as chars) he looked the same as he does in rl, yet that seemed perfectly normal in the dream.
Anyway, rest assured hearthlings, it was touch and go at one point but Noah Bennet saved the day! :D

Have you been watching Heroes reborn by any chance? haha :D
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Raffeh wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:I finally had one last night that was more than just the usual boring farming/mining or w/e, sadly though it was far too complex and jumbled to bother retelling, it did however contain a number of hearthlings, towers and helium balloons .... :lol: ... but the strangest thing of all was that it had Noah Bennet in it from the series 'Heroes' and the although the rest of us appeared pretty much as we do in game (as chars) he looked the same as he does in rl, yet that seemed perfectly normal in the dream.

Have you been watching Heroes reborn by any chance? haha :D

Lol, yeah I have .... but even so, it was at least a wk ago since the last one I watched and it seemed odd that he would turn up in Haven. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar