The Pet Thread

General discussion and socializing.

Re: The Pet Thread

Postby FictionRyu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Normally, I use TinyPic but it kept turning my picture sideways, so I used imgur..

This is my 3-year old cat. Lemme tell you a funny story about how he came to be named "Leo" rather than "Lilly" ...

So, when he was about 12-weeks old, my girl and I took him to the local PAWS place to get "Her" fixed...well...they called us later that day and said "are you sitting down?" The worst things we could imagine started running through our minds..."We just wanted to call you and tell you that you may need to think of a different name for 'Lilly', because 'she' is actually a 'he' ."

You can imagine our relief and laughter and the "facepalm" that we had when they told us that lol. So, while my girl was picking up our daughter from school, she had me on the phone on speaker and we told our daughter about the predicament and they were shooting off possible names, I just randomly had the name "Leo" pop in my head..so, the girls said they liked the name and thus, "Leo" came to be.

This guy, for being three years old, is a freaking monster of a cat. He's bigger (length, weight, general girth) than our 10 year old cat. Alas, I don't have any pictures of him, he's more of the girls' cat where-as Leo is mine lol.
Scooby Doo taught us that the real monsters are humans.
FictionRyu

Postby spawningmink » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:52 am

grrrr
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Sarge » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 pm

factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Aww, lol, well yours already seem to be a lot friendlier then mine were! Cute. :)

Sarge wrote:

Beautiful ... :D

It's nice to see you back and was lovely to catch up and hear how your pups are doing now in their new homes, Seven has been poorly so she has been even more savage than usual, I'm sporting a lovely scratch across my nose atm ... :( ... it doesn't appear to be serious, her illness - not my scratch, my scratch is serious! :P - and she is being treated with meds, so, I don't feel guilty in complaining about the absolute fortune it is costing me at the vets!!!!!
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby shubla » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:30 pm

What the heck is this?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby MrGemini » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:17 pm

Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

jorb wrote:Given your obvious merits I'm not convinced that that's a loss, but... you would be more helpful if you stated what it is you dislike about this, and why. I can't do much with "QQstopkillinggaembye".
MrGemini

Postby jordancoles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:35 am

One of our pet rats made this PERFECT CIRCLE in their pen's wall last night. Found both rats sleeping inside their pen this morning.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:54 am

dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Hollogodis » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Sometimes stillborn puppies can come to life is you clear their throat and rub them.
Hollogodis

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Hollogodis wrote:Sometimes stillborn puppies can come to life is you clear their throat and rub them.

That's a sad thought for a come back to the thread, but yeah it is handy to know, same goes for kittens ... it happened to a friend of mine and she brought her cats stillborn back to life by doing just that and blowing gently into it's nose.

Do you have pets? Post a pic if you have. I don't have any new ones of my cat, she more or less lives under the bed these days, lol, she is just very timid and another friend of mine recently got a puppy that just yaps and bites all the time, it's one of those little breeds of dogs and they tend to be like that. She brought it round mine a couple of times and even though it wasn't even in the same room as Seven, she now just runs and hides under the bed every time someone comes to the door! Bless her. Hopefully she'll get over it. :)

It's a shame though as I had been thinking about getting another dog recently, but that clearly is never going to work. :(
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar