making grave stones

General discussion and socializing.

making grave stones

Postby calcalpc » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 pm

if you have died in haven old or new and you were really geared up and had a good base and then died tell the name of that guy and how he died and i will make you a gravestone out of a runestone plz i want to help and i will make it as soon as possible and tell you when its done
calcalpc

Re: making grave stones

Postby Redlaw » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:51 pm

When i died no one cared, its normal i die with it. make grave stones for everyone else, that is normal lol.
Redlaw

Postby borka » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:35 am

calcalpc wrote:if you have died in haven old or new and you were really geared up and had a good base and then died tell the name of that guy and how he died and i will make you a gravestone out of a runestone plz i want to help and i will make it as soon as possible and tell you when its done

is making a minehole, stuff the body in it and ram the minehole afterwards included in your service ?!?

:P
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby calcalpc » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:37 pm

borka wrote:
calcalpc wrote:if you have died in haven old or new and you were really geared up and had a good base and then died tell the name of that guy and how he died and i will make you a gravestone out of a runestone plz i want to help and i will make it as soon as possible and tell you when its done

is making a minehole, stuff the body in it and ram the minehole afterwards included in your service ?!?

:P

if you can tell me his name then yes if you cant then no
calcalpc

Return to The Inn of Brodgar