Picking up calves sheeps and piglets

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Picking up calves sheeps and piglets

Postby sabinati » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:06 am

ramones wrote:Does anyone at this stage even spit roast anything? And if yes, why?

i don't. currently the options are limited to chickens, bats, and rabbits, all of which have more utility in higher FEP recipes. I like the idea of it though, especially if we could "improve" them somehow e.g. prepare the piglet by stuffing it with vegetables and herbs and an apple in it's mouth. i'd also like the ability to spit roast multiple small animals on the same spit. fish should also be spit-roastable.

warrri wrote:
sabinati wrote:well, why not just inspect the leashed animal to unleash it and then leash the new animal?

Personally i just press F to shoo them away and the leash is free again but not everyone can have a client with good ui ¦]

they could if you made your client public, silly rabbit
sabinati

Postby _Gunnar » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:13 am

and squirrels

not that it makes a difference
_Gunnar

Postby jorb » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Implementational voodoo regarding the exact implementation of leashes answers most of your questions. I have made some notes of some of that, and, yes, arguably some animals should be liftable.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar