A land of fantasy.

General discussion and socializing.

A land of fantasy.

Postby Jackwolf » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:50 pm

The topic has been on my mind for the past couple of days, how much fantasy does everyone want to see within our lovely Hearthlands?

Fantastical metals?
Mystical potions?
Spiritual herbs?
Magical trees?
Savage beasts?

I know that currently there isn't very much that makes this a fantasy setting. Trolls and Dryads being the biggest things of that nature in our world. What other types of things would people actually like to see appear someday? In what manner, persay? What are the devs thoughts on the matter, even?
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Re: A land of fantasy.

Postby pedorlee » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:28 pm

I would like to see more content while mining. That would be really cool.
pedorlee

Postby Asgaroth22 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Jackwolf wrote:Fantastical metals? No
Mystical potions? No, only simple brews and concoctions, herb pastes and such, everything within reality
Spiritual herbs? More drugs? Always
Magical trees? Perhaps, not magical, but some kind of unique trees would be nice
Savage beasts? Yes, but tied to folklore. Jorb already said somewhere they wanted dragons. I think.
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Postby Jackwolf » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:01 am

I was only asking those as examples, not exactly a checklist. =P

Though I don't see the issue with potions, when trolls and dragons are in existence.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Return to The Inn of Brodgar