Hopes for Better inprovement

General discussion and socializing.

Hopes for Better inprovement

Postby pietin2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:32 am

I hope J&L wake-up to the fact that their game is going down hill. If they don't put fast travel and a better Pvp system I know a lot of ppl that are quitting game probley myself included . It is getting boring as heck.
pietin2

Re: Hopes for Better inprovement

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:35 am

Going to repeat myself: Roads suck major ass and the world is too damn big.
DDDsDD999

Postby Pupsi » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:37 am

1) Combat
2) Siege
3) More mine layers with new ores, new metals, more powerful armor etc and really rare minarales :P
Roads not that bad, its even funny to build them :lol:
w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby CSPAN » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:45 am

+1 for gems

Traveling wouldnt be so bad if we had old world river generator. Could even go as far as building "ports" that can be teleported to by boat or something idk idk
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby jordancoles » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:55 am

How can you expect combat changes when all you're asking for is "combat changes"
What do you want?? How do you think combat could be changed?

Calling a game shit and then saying "because it is" does nothing
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby pedorlee » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:01 am

jordancoles wrote:How can you expect combat changes when all you're asking for is "combat changes"
What do you want?? How do you think combat could be changed?

Calling a game shit and then saying "because it is" does nothing

+1
pedorlee

Postby pietin2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:02 am

I don't fight myself but it was more fun when u had to be on guard from ppl that did and when u could port somewhere to trade. As far as combat I don't know what it needs but it does need something.
pietin2

Postby jordancoles » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:05 am

pietin2 wrote:I don't fight myself but it was more fun when u had to be on guard from ppl that did and when u could port somewhere to trade. As far as combat I don't know what it needs but it does need something.

And what is the difference in combat now that makes it so that you're not on guard from other people wanting to kill you?

If anything this world you actually have more of a chance because of the agro range, last world you'd be autoagro'd the second you came into render
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby pietin2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:47 am

let's just say this game is too much like salem and it should be like the old world more.
pietin2

Postby bitza » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:09 am

pietin2 wrote:let's just say this game is too much like salem and it should be like the old world more.

i'm glad i'm not the only person who thought this. it was actually my first thought when i logged in the first time: "they should have called this salem 2". the same reasons why i don't play salem are the same reasons i'm not playing hafen: the ugly, ugly landscapes, the creepy realdoll character models, and the fact that being around a large number of trees or crops gives my computer cancer (and somehow this seems to be worse with hafen that it was with salem!)

i've said before in the past that "legacy" haven was a game worth paying for. in fact, i registered 2 accounts so that i could keep derping around in world 7. it's quite nice actually, there are no more little kids or poverty russians playing w7. it's almost like the old worlds before this game became populated with douchebags.

i suppose that whenever legacy haven shuts down, that'll be the end of me for good.
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar