The level of bullshitness in this game.

General discussion and socializing.

The level of bullshitness in this game.

Postby MusicWarrior » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm pretty sure that most of the users won't even understand this topic and it won't change anything, but I would like too see some people thoughts about the level of bullshitness in this game. We have people who bot or play all time and feel that they are amazing pros by doing such things, which in this game is standard so let's not talk about that, but we also have got people having fun by killing sprucecap noobs. We have people doing swastikas in their or near other villagers and tell shit I don't want even to quote. We have people who are doing battering rams during Christmas Eve and probably the worst thing about all of that is that people appreciate that, laugh and troll even further. Seriously who the fuck is playing this game? How old are you? Because I'm reaching the point when I regret my decision to destroy battering ram placed near my village walls during Christmas Eve, I would like to see people raiding me like that and feeling amazing, that they can destroy someones shit because they used the moment when enemies gathered together with their whole families. It's all just game but do we really have to talk shit, while raiding players, about people who were tormented and burned in the ovens? Don't you come the acid? Know the limits, it's just a game, but on the other side there are sitting real people... I guess.

@edit: this topic might be considered as a general discussion or something, so I'm sorry if I have picked the wrong forum and please move.
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Re: The level of bullshitness in this game.

Postby Baldarich » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:25 pm

This game is one huge meme.

Lets get serious...
This game is amazing but its the shitheads that raid and kill nubs for shits and gigs that ruin it.
I dont understand what satisfaction does killing a person that just started to play give? Its not like they had monster gear that you would have use of...
Player count would be huge if it werent these kind of assholes...
Last edited by Baldarich on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby dafels » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:30 pm

MusicWarrior wrote: We have people who are doing battering rams during Christmas Eve and probably the worst thing about all of that is that people appreciate that, laugh and troll even further. Seriously who the fuck is playing this game? How old are you? Because I'm reaching the point when I regret my decision to destroy battering ram placed near my village walls during Christmas Eve, I would like to see people raiding me like that and feeling amazing, that they can destroy someones shit because they used the moment when enemies gathered together with their whole families.

You know, there's people that don't celebrate christmas. ;)
lmao tho
Last edited by dafels on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dafels

Postby GustawoVegas » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Git gud, scrub.
GustawoVegas

Postby GustawoVegas » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Oh I forget.
Hitler did nothing wrong.
GustawoVegas

Postby MusicWarrior » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Yep, thats what I expected and wanted to see, I quit now.

PS It's not about celebrating Christmas or tradition it's about respect that someone is doing that.

GustawoVegas wrote:Oh I forget.

your mom and dad did something wrong. 9 months before your birthday.
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby GustawoVegas » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:41 pm

GustawoVegas

Postby Baldarich » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:41 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:Yep, thats what I expected and wanted to see, I quit now.

PS It's not about celebrating Christmas or tradition it's about respect that someone is doing that.

GustawoVegas wrote:Oh I forget.

your mom and dad did something wrong. 9 months before your birthday.

OOOOH BURNNNNNNN
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby LadyV » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:01 pm

I am sorry some people have upset you. Haven has more than its share of those who delve into dark areas. There are good people here as well though. There is no real easy solution short of draconian methods that would chaffe most all of us. You can not make people change. You can only hope to influence them.

Merry Christmas! :)
LadyV

Postby Bowshot125 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:04 pm

People are scrubs, once we discover a new disease and 3/4 of the world wiped out maybe we can try again.
Bowshot125

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar