So after 2 months I came here to check whats up

General discussion and socializing.

So after 2 months I came here to check whats up

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:09 pm

and saw this

Let me buy acces just to legacy haven without verifying the Hafen account for less than 15$
or
pls give legacy haven 4 free im having dreams about it and I wish I could play it again :(( this new game is just not the same, i dont want to say it sucks but it just has nothing to do with the old magic of haven and hearth, I would pay 10$/month to play the old haven if there was as much players as before hafen was released but I'm not going to pay the 15$ to play it forever cuz there are propably like 10 playrs online atm.

btw happy new year faggots inb4 u all get drunk before midnight and go to sleep xdddddddddddddd losers
Last edited by Ozzy123 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: So after 2 months I came here to check whats up

Postby Colin500 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:15 pm

^

Colin500

Postby molenga » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:39 pm

I have a verified account and cannot be arsed into playing legacy because it is empty...

You are not missing out on anything.
molenga

Postby bananza » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:53 pm

molenga wrote:I have a verified account and cannot be arsed into playing legacy because it is empty...

its not really empty

it always have me ;)
Warning to mods: This post is mirror protected, so giving a warning/ or ban means you will be warned/banned by redirection.

GEX
bananza

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:02 am

bananza wrote:
molenga wrote:I have a verified account and cannot be arsed into playing legacy because it is empty...

its not really empty

it always have me ;)

but r you gonna 1v1 me with 2000ish+ stats ? :( no cuz ur scrublord m8
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Teleskop » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:21 am

But the game is gud you can have chickens and make pies
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Ryune » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:23 am

Ozzy123 wrote:and saw this

Let me buy acces just to legacy haven without verifying the Hafen account for less than 15$
or
pls give legacy haven 4 free im having dreams about it and I wish I could play it again :(( this new game is just not the same, i dont want to say it sucks but it just has nothing to do with the old magic of haven and hearth, I would pay 10$/month to play the old haven if there was as much players as before hafen was released but I'm not going to pay the 15$ to play it forever cuz there are propably like 10 playrs online atm.

btw happy new year faggots inb4 u all get drunk before midnight and go to sleep xdddddddddddddd losers

dont be surprised if they sell haven and hearth 2 just like they sold salem, actually i would be thankful if they sold it just like salem #Jorb

honestly embarrasing how salem has 10x the players that haven 2 has, it just shows you how horrible their suscription plan was. they claimed to not repeat the same mistakes they made on salem but instead they made a worse mistake of not comunicating at all with the playerbase and tosses us in the pit and scares away the other 2000 players on a eternal alpha phase :roll:
Ryune

Postby Colin500 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:28 am

Not to mention that old haven had 150 players on w6 when there were these lag spikes all the time.
Colin500

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:04 am

And it had 300~players before HAFEN launched after 2 years of going on, Im pretty sure that if they restarted legacys haven world there would be 1000ish people online for few months and then 500 people online for like year or longer. They propably get more money from these 100 subs than from legacy haven donations but.. I'd love just to have the old game running somewhere, I dont think that servers are so expensive that they couldnt keep it running and just spend money from few subscriptions on legacy haven servers for us to play it for free <3

I started playing legacy haven when I was really young, like 13 or something, ended up playing us as 18y/old and when I look at Hafen now.. It feels the same as while playing shitty Fallout 4 after having great childhood with Fallout 2. Haven and hearth, the old one, was the best game I've ever played, the buggy combat system was the BEST combat system I've ever seen in any videogame, the politics that were made in the game were retarded in their own way, but they were magic at the same time, this game now.. its just fucked up.

Ozzy123

Postby jordancoles » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:26 am

Colin500 wrote:Not to mention that old haven had 150 players on w6 when there were these lag spikes all the time.

Except that's not even true lol

Peak of lag time server had like 25-38 players on at a time
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar